This tour from Queenstown to Franz Josef will take you through some amazing scenery on New Zealand's West Coast. Throughout the duration you'll have the chance to view a series of towering mountain peaks, the deep azure blue lakes of Wakatipu, Dunstan, Wanaka, and Hawea, a landscape of vast rainforests and crystal clear waterfalls, and much, much more. Once arriving at our destination you can explore the region with one of the many local guiding companies or choose to opt for a flight seeing tour via helicopter or plane!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
One Way tour to Fox Glacier departying Queenstown.
Departs Queenstown at 8:10am from Athol Street in the middle of the car park.
Returns at 4:10pm to Franz Josef Bus Stop, Main Road.
- The journey from Queenstown will bring you scenery of the high mountain peaks and gorgeous blue lakes at Wakatipu, Dunstan, Wanaka and Hawea.
Terms and Conditions
- The Tour Operator reserves the right to alter prices and timetables and to arrange alternative transport, routes or sightseeing services without notice.
- Products are sold subject to the conditions of the Carriage of Goods Act 1979, the terms and conditions published by the carrier and conditions printed on the ticket.
- The Tour Operator is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the purchase or use of its products or services or the purchase or use of any third party’s products or services.
- No refund will be made against customer failure to report prior to departure. Claims for refunds due to circumstances beyond the control of tour operators, service supplier or customer should be submitted in writing, but no later than 30 days after the date of tour departure. Refunds must be claimed within 30 days of cancellation. It is recommended that customers adequately insure themselves against cancellation charges and the possible loss of money or personal belongings.
- Children's fares: 3 - 12 years inclusive. Infants under 3 years old no charge when not occupying a seat, however please advise sales staff when an infant is travelling in the additional comments section. This applies to all tours except for GS9NW, GS9RNW, GS9ENW, GS9DN, CRW, KBA & KBP where child fares are 5 - 14 years inclusive and infants under 5 years on GSOB1 child fares are 2-14 years inclusive.
- Fuel: due to the uncertainty of fuel prices, the Tour Operator reserves the rights to add a fuel surcharge to any of their tours.
- Tour codes are shown in brackets for booking purposes. The following tours are operated by third parties - GS57, GS55, GS99.
- While every effort is made to operate the Milford Sound tour in glass roof coaches, due to servicing requirements these vehicles may not always be available.