ALL DAY UNLIMITED PASS TO WILDLIFE CENTRE
The true "Home of the Kiwi" in New Zealand, the West Coast Wildlife Centre on NZ's South Island is an essential stop on any holiday itinerary in the region looking for an authentic New Zealand experience! Of all the five different species of Kiwi, the Wildlife Centre is home to the rarest - the Rowl and Haast Tokoeka - which have become endangered due to a combination of predators and habitat destruction. See these extremely cute birds face to face, all within a beautiful natural setting that encapsulates the best possible combination of New Zealand's famous flora and fauna.
The West Coast Wildlife Centre also rekindles the cultural aspect of the region, bringing to life stories of the West Coast's original inhabitants that range from the distant past evolution of Franz Josef Glacier through to more modern times with the inception of hunting and gold-mining. Grab a ticket to this great facility and see New Zealand's icon on full display at the West Coast Wildlife Centre!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|All Day Unlimited Pass to Wildlife Centre|
|Child (5 - 15 years)||AUD $11.95|
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $53.11|
|All Day Pass + Kiwi Backstage Pass|
|Takeaway Lunch Pack|
|Picnic Lunch||AUD $7.88|
This all day pass allows you to see New Zealand’s rarest kiwi, kids interactive tour, west coast wildlife movies, glacier experience and fascinating West Coast story telling. From the rich history surrounding gold-mining and hunting, through to the incredible evolution of the famous Franz Josef glacier itself.
- Features indoor attraction with rowi kiwi, café and retail shop.
- The indoor attraction is suitable for guests of all ages.
We are open every day of the year from 8.30am including Christmas Day.
- October - March: 8.30am - 8.00pm
- April - September: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Set aside 45 minutes for your visit, but your ticket allows unlimited entry within 24 hours. If you are interested in a behind the scenes tour, allow half an hour for a guided tour through our incubation facility.
Suggested visit duration is 1 - 2 hours.
From Christchurch International Airport follow the signs to Arthurs Pass and the West Coast. Travel through Hokitika and you will find us just 90 minutes south of Hokitika on the road down to Haast and Queenstown.
- Kiwi Backstage Pass
- Cafe and Bakery lunch options
Kiwi Backstage Pass
See the world’s rarest kiwi – up close and personal This is an optional extra after purchasing your entry ticket. Meet our kiwi wildlife ranger. Your exclusive and personal “behind the scenes tour” to see the world’s rarest kiwis breeding and incubation programme.
Ask us about our $40 all inclusive ticket which includes entry and a half hour backstage pass tour. Tours depart at 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:00pm daily. Takeaway Lunch Pack
- Sandwich Of Your Choice: Ham ,Beef or Egg
- Includes a muffin, slice, fruit, chocolate bar and bottled water
- Gluten Free Option Available
- Orders can be placed up to 6.00pm previous day Pick up From West Coast Wildlife Centre
- All Day Pass – A 24 hour pass to see NZ’s rarest kiwi, kids interactive tour, West Coast Wildlife movies, glacier ice experience, West Coast story telling.
- Kiwi Backstage Pass Combo – Includes the All Day Pass as well as an exclusive and personal behind the scenes tour of our kiwi incubation and rearing facility. Tours depart 11:00am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 4:00pm daily.