TAMBORINE RAINFOREST SKYWALK
Journey to the emerald green rainforest sanctuary of the Gold Coast's Tamborine Mountain, then depart from the Rainforest Eco Gallery and begin the adventure on a spectacular elevated walkway through the beautiful middle and upper canopies of the rainforest. The walkway is a stable, high-tech steel structure enabling visitors to explore these canopies in a safe and secure way.
Descend gradually to the lower canopy and follow points of interest including rock pools and waterfalls, a butterfly lookout, local history enclosure and sheltered rest areas along the way until you reach the amazing Cantilever. This 40m-long span that soars 30 metres above the valley gives spectacular views over the creek and rainforest canopies below. At the end, the walk returns along the rainforest floor to the Centre to cap off the journey.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (6-16yrs)||AUD $9.50|
|Children (0-5 yrs)||AUD $0.00|
|Family (2A +1C)||AUD $44.00|
|Family (2A+2C)||AUD $49.00|
|Additional Child||AUD $5.00|
|Student Card Holders||AUD $16.50|
|YHA Card Holders||AUD $16.50|
- Self-paced, walk at your leisure
- No booking required
- Pram-friendly, approx. 10 steps in total along the way
- The walk takes approximately 1 hour
What to Bring
Suitable walking shoes are recommended.
Children (16 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher