TOUR FOUR WINERIES IN THE HUNTER VALLEY
Visit Australia's most beautiful and best-known wine producing region, the Hunter Valley, with its myriad vineyards and lush fields for a day out that will satisfy your love for both wine and scenery. You'll travel aboard an air-conditioned bus or coach to several of the Hunter Valley's best clear doors where you'll be taken on guided tours to sample up to three white and three red wines as well as at least one dessert at each winery.
In addition, you'll get to taste some of the other great produce of the region including experiences of chocolate and beer tasting (additional cost). Meals are also provided in the form of a delicious morning tea and lunch to keep your belly full and energy levels high so that you'll get the most out of your day tour!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (1-12yrs)||AUD $118.00|
- Pick Up and drop off from designated meeting points
- Guided bus tour to Hunter Valley
- All entry fees to the wineries
- Up to 3 white and 3 red wines and at least one dessert wine tasting at each winery for Hunter Valley Wine Tour
- Guided tour of winery
- Chocolate tasting
- Drive through Sydney Harbour Bridge & Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Learn wine making process
- Lunch from local produce
- Take a look at the shops in the Hunter Valley Garden Village
Departs Sydney at approx 8.00am and returns at approx 6.00pm. Hotel pick up and drop off upon request
What to Bring
An open mind to enjoy with a smiling face . Please dress according to the weather. In summer, you must bring your hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. Always wear comfortable shoes, umbrella and raincoats are handy if it rains.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher