GRAND PACIFIC DRIVE AND DOLPHIN WATCH AT JERVIS BAY
Travel on board a luxury air-conditioned coach and tour the ‘best kept secrets’ of New South Wales along spectacular coastal highway heading towards the ultimate goal of dolphin watching at Jervis Bay. Enjoy a true Aussie morning tea whilst taking in the captivating views from Bald Hill Lookout and continue on for even more great scenery on this comprehensive Jervis Bay Tour!
Travel over the Sea Cliff Bridge and along the Grand Pacific Drive for amazing coastal views. Tour Kiama and view the Blowhole, a unique natural formation. Cruise the pristine waters of Jervis Bay enjoying a light lunch on board your vessel Tekin III, a purpose built and stable catamaran.
Photograph wild dolphins as they ride on the crest of the waves and watch for marine life from your cruise vessel. Travel through beautiful Kangaroo Valley and the valleys of Morton National Park before climbing into the Southern Highlands.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (3-14yrs)||AUD $75.00|
- Hotel transfers
- Aussie Billy tea
- Dolphin Cruise
- Captivating coastal scenery
- Spectacular Fitzroy Falls
- Magnificent views of the Australian bush
- Dolphin cruise with lunch
- Kiama Blowhole
- Jervis Bay
- Whales (seasonal between September and December)
- Town of Bowral
Tours depart on Sundays from April to September and Tuesdays and Sundays from October to March at 8am and return at approximately 7pm.
Departs: Sydney 8.00 am - Returns: Approx. 7.00 pm, Coach Interchange, Pirrama Road, Star City office at 8.00am.
100% cancellation fee within 24 hours of tour.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher