Ask your question
Write your review here
- Located right on Sydney Harbour
- Koalas, wallabies, wombats & more
- Rainforest & reptile environments
- Nocturnal and Red Centre exhibits
At WILD LIFE Sydney, you'll see a huge variety of Aussie animal favourites right on Sydney Harbour for a day out that's great for the whole family! While there, get up close with one of Australia's most renowned creatures in the Koala Sanctuary where you'll have the chance to have your photo taken with one at the Koala Rooftop. Discover Red Kangaroos in our Red Centre habitat and Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies, as well as Hairy-Nosed Wombats, in our Rocky Cliffs habitat. Explore the Rainforest, home to the world's most dangerous bird, the Cassowary.
Couple these with crocodiles and other reptiles, Tasmanian Tigers, baby emus and much more, and you'll see that WILD LIFE Sydney offers a compact and convenient way to see all these animals and more within the heart of the city. With numerous keeper talks and feeds on top of all the great displays and exhibits for a single low price, you'll be hard pressed to find a better value wildlife exhibit in Australia than WILD LIFE Sydney - so grab your tickets online today!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (4-15yrs)||AUD $24.00|
The world's largest island, which has been isolated for over 100 million years, Australia is home to some of the most amazing and bizarre species found nowhere else in the world. At WILD LIFE Sydney, with three levels, over 65 exhibits representing several different habitats and more than 130 different species of Australian animals, there's a lot to explore!
Souvenirs & Meals.
- Marvel at one of Australia's most renowned creatures in the Koala Sanctuary – why not have your photo taken with this iconic marsupial at Koala Rooftop
- Discover Red Kangaroos in our Red Centre habitat and Yellow-Footed Rock Wallabies, as well as Hairy-Nosed Wombats, in our Rocky Cliffs habitat.
- Explore the Rainforest, home to the world's most dangerous bird, the Cassowary.
- Take a trip into the dark, nocturnal world of Bilbies, Quolls and Sugar-Gliders.Wonder at the weird and wonderful reptile world, including Australia's largest snake, the Scrub Python.
- Learn about the creepy crawly set in the invertebrate displays and become immersed in the colourful, beautiful world of butterflies.
WILD LIFE Sydney is open daily from 9am to 6pm (April 1st to December 2nd, last entry at 5pm) and 9am to 8pm (December 3rd to March 31st, last entry at 7pm).
Terms & Conditions
WILD LIFE Sydney reserves the right to change opening and closing times without prior notice. This is a non-refundable product. 100% cancellation fee applies.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher