SYDNEY TOWER SKYWALK
The Sydney SKYWALK is a unique walk above the iconic Sydney Tower Eye, the tallest building in Sydney, Australia. If you're after an adrenaline rush that takes you to the same height as the Eiffel Tower, then this is an experience for you. Witness the unbelievable views of the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Bondi Beach to the Blue Mountains, 360 degrees and beyond. Once suited up you will be harnessed to an external platform before you take the first step out on the "glass" walkway! Tours run on the hour, simply present your prepaid ticket upon entry to Sydney Tower and staff will advise time.
SKYWALK is an exhilarating 45 minute walk-on glass which overhangs Sydney Tower Eye, 260 metres above the city! Your SKYWALK ticket also includes admission to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck and 4D Cinema.
Souvenirs and meals.
- See Sydney from 268 metres above sea level.
- Sydney Tower is double the height of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the same height as the Eiffel Tower.
- You will be dressed in a protective Skysuit, safety-harness and will be attached to the external walkways as you experience the magnificent views of dynamic Sydney
- Step out onto the clouds as you venture across the glass-floor viewing platform for a unique 360 degree views over glittering Sydney and beyond.
- Skyguides accompany you on your journey, providing colourful commentary along the way.
- If you are scared of heights Skywalk is the perfect way to conquer your fears - SKYWALK is completely safe as you will be in a safety-harness and attached to the external walkways at all times. If you do have a fear of heights, it is best to inform your Skyguide to ensure you feel safe and secure during the tour.
SKYWALK Frequently Asked Questions
How old do I need to be to do a SKYWALK?
SKYWALK participants must be 8 years and over. Children are classed as 8 - 15 years old for SKYWALK and all CHILD guests must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
If I book a SKYWALK online, when should I turn up?
All pre-booked guests are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to the timeslot selected during the booking process. Upon arrival you will be allocated to a specific walk within your nominated timeslot. Please note that on rare occasions during very busy periods, the walk may fall outside of the nominated 2 hour timeslot, but you will be notified of this on the ground level prior to heading up to the SKYWALK.
How often does SKYWALK run?
SKYWALK runs from 10:00am to 8:00pm Oct - April (last walk departs 8pm) and 10:00am to 7:00pm May - September (last walk departs 7pm).
Can I have an alcoholic drink before doing a SKYWALK?
Participants should not be under the influence of drugs (legal or illegal) or alcohol. To comply with operating regulations, all SKYWALK participants have to undergo a breath test and should have a blood alcohol reading of below 0.05%. Participants who have a reading of 0.05% or above will not be permitted to participate in the SKYWALK.
Are there any health requirements I should know about before doing a SKYWALK?
Participants must sign a declaration form that states they do not suffer from any medical conditions that prevent you or any other participants from comfortably and safely completing the SKYWALK.
Can I take my camera on the SKYWALK?
Due to operating regulations, loose items such as mobile phones, cameras and camcorders are not permitted on the SKYWALK. Free lockers are provided to keep your valuables secure. Our SKYGUIDES are trained and authorised to take photographs of guests on the SKYWALK, and guests can view and purchase photographs upon completion of the SKYWALK.
Do I need to wear special clothing?
Regulations require enclosed shoes with no open toes. Shoes should be flat, non-slip and offer support and grip. All SKYWALK guests are also required to wear an all-in-one jump suit, which will be provided during the pre-walk safety briefing. Participants with prescription glasses and sun-glasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them.
Does the weather affect SKYWALK?
SKYWALKS run in all weather conditions, except electrical storms and extremely high winds. Wet weather return passes will be issued in the event of an extreme weather event that causes the closure of SKYWALK.
The SKYWALK is a non-refundable ticket.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher