- 60 minute hot air balloon flight
- Optional champagne breakfast
- Includes Sydney hotel transfer
- Tea & coffee on arrival
Book a great Hot Air Ballooning experience in the popular Camden region of Sydney, NSW for an unforgettable day in the air! Sitting in the heart of the MacArthur region of NSW, the Camden Valley offers a cavalcade of beautiful scenery far below that can only be truly appreciated from high above.
The designated flight area offers a diverse range of views ranging from the sparkling waters of the Nepean river, the peaks and sides of the Blue Mountains being gradually - and spectacularly! - illuminated by the first daily rays of sunshine, the historic towns of Picton and Camden and the Sydney city skyline in the distance bordered by the nearby glistening ocean.
As hot air balloons float gently along with the breeze, every morning is a different and unique experience! Each balloon flight takes approximately one hour, but expect to allow three hours for the whole experience! In addition, if you're looking for flights closer to Sydney city, we also provide the option for hot air ballooning experiences from Paramatta as well; simply click back to our Sydney catalogue to view more options.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Per Person||AUD $299.00|
1 hour balloon flight, champagne celebration, Champagne breakfast (Optional). Tea and coffee on arrival, the chance to participate with inflation & deflation of the balloon, if desired, 50 - 60 minute flight duration, Chilled champagne and fruit juice served at a traditional celebration after the flight, A commemorative flight certificate for each passenger.
Three delicious gourmet menu options Special dietary requirements catered for. Breakfast served in the outdoor lounge & al fresco dining area.
Barenz Big Breakfast
Eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown, mushrooms & roast tomato served with sourdough. Sparkling wine to toast your flight.
Barenz Veggie Gourmet
Eggs, Sautéed mushroom, grilled tomato, rocket served with pesto on Turkish toast. Sparkling wine to toast your flight.
Barenz Muesli & Fruit Salad
Parfait glass of muesli served with fruit salad, yoghurt, & honey. Sparkling wine to toast your flight.
Days of Operation
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Mondays.
- 6.00am - arrive at meeting location. Enjoy tea & coffee while the pilot gives you a short flight briefing.
- 6.30am - a short trip to the launch site which is determined by the pilot and depends on wind direction.
- 7.00am - Inflation of the balloon takes about 20 minutes before it's ready to for boarding.
- 7.30am - Lift off! Feel the unique sensation of floating as one with the wind.
- 8.30am - After approximately one hour you will be greeted by the crew as you land softly back to earth.
- 9.00am - Enjoy a Champagne Breakfast with your fellow passengers and pilot (Optional).
The whole magical experience will take approximately 3 to 4 hours from start to finish.
Terms & Conditions
Times shown above are approximate times only and will vary according to the time of year that you fly. As ballooning is truly determined by the weather, every morning is subtly different and unique. The itinerary above, however, gives you a good idea of what to expect on your morning.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher