Snowy Wilderness Resort is settled in the legendary Snowy Mountains near Jindabyne, New South Wales. Bordering the Kosciuszko National Park and the famous Snowy River, Snowy Wilderness is a private sanctuary for wild brumby offering 7,500 spectacular acres of pristine Australian bushland bursting with memorable experiences for you to discover.
Enjoy the thrill of riding horseback through rugged mountain terrain on one of our first class horses. Our expert guide draws on years of knowledge passed down from generations of high-country horsemen. A two-hour horse ride will take you down some of the most stunning tracks on this beautiful property; you may also be lucky enough to see some of our wild roaming brumby including the elusive and magnificent “Silver Brumby”. Experience true mountain horse riding at its best and embark on your own New South Wales heartland adventure in a land where the legendary “Man from Snowy River” comes to life.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
- 2 hour horse ride
- Riding boots and Dryzabones are available for a small hire fee
- Follow animal trails through the wilderness and experience riding at its best
Tours depart daily at 9am, 12 noon and 3pm (Summer) and 9.30am and 1pm (Winter).
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and footwear
100% cancellatiion fee within 48hrs of tour
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher