Close to Jindabyne bordering the Kosciuszko National Park and the famous Snowy River. Snowy Wilderness is a sanctuary for our wild brumby offering 7500 spectacular acres bursting with experiences for you to discover and explore.
Enjoy the thrill of riding horseback through rugged mountain terrain on one of our first class horses with an expert guide beside you drawing on years of knowledge passed down from generations of high-country horsemen. Our full day horse ride will take you down some of the most stunning and diverse tracks on this beautiful property. You may also be lucky enough to see some of our wild roaming brumby including the elusive and magnificent “Silver Brumby”. A gourmet lunch is also included in this memorable trek. Experience true mountain riding at its best and embark on your own New South Wales outback adventure in a land where the legendary “Man from Snowy River” comes to life.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
- Full day horse riding tour
- Gourmet lunch
- Riding boots and Dryzabones are available for a small hire fee
- Follow animal trails through the wilderness and experience riding at its best
Tours depart daily at 9am (Summer) and 9.30am (Winter).
What to Bring
- Appropriate clothing and footwear
100% cancellatiion fee within 48hrs of tour
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher