GREAT WHITE SHARK CAGE DIVING
- Shark dive with Great Whites
- Amazing scenery & wildlife cruise
- Includes breakfast, morning tea, lunch & drinks
- Port Lincoln - Approx. 7 hours from Adelaide
This Port Lincoln, South Australia shark diving experience offers one of the most spectacular one day adventures in the world. Enjoy a sea journey to the Neptune Islands off the coast of Adelaide then come face to face with the amazing Great Whites on this shark diving experience from the safety of your viewing cage.
The journey to the islands takes approximately 2.5 hours and we will often be accompanied by pods of dolphins on the way, then when the bait hits the water after arrival, the action begins - the Great Whites will begin circling, and be sure to keep your eyes peeled for "Big Mumma" - a regular to the trips who is an 18 foot monster!
Once the sharks arrive, each person will have the opportunity to experience around 45 minutes worth of cage viewing up close with the amazing Great White Shark within crystal clear water in groups of 4 at a time within the cage. Cameras, both underwater and regular, are a "must-bring" on this journey as the action from the bridge and flydeck as well as within the water is fantastic!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Great White Shark Cage Diving Adventure|
|Child (under 15 years old)||AUD $247.50|
|Shark Cage Spectator|
|Child (under 15 years old)||AUD $197.50|
- 45mins of Shark Cage Diving
- Light breakfast
- Morning tea
- Buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Icy cold soft drinks
- Wetsuits up to 3XL in size
- Coming face to face with the amazing Great White Shark
- Sea journey to the Neptune Islands accompanied by pods of dolphins
- Magnificent hot lunch
- No previous dive experience necessary
What to Bring
- Personal toiletries
- Comfortable clothing - pack some warm clothes as it can get chilly on the water, even in summer
- Soft soled shoes
- Wetsuits are supplied but you can bring your own if you prefer
If you feel the effects of motion sickness, it is strongly recommended that Sea Sickness remedies are taken before travel. The night before is the most effective. It is suggested to have a good night sleep and to limit alcohol consumption the night before your tour.
Children who are 15 years and younger can either join the dive or spectators too! Parental consent will be required for young divers.
Please note, Port Lincoln is approximately 8 hours in a car from Adelaide. The most convenient way to get to Port Lincoln would be to fly as it is a quick flight, under an hour. There is a bus service, however this is a full day.
Tours depart The Marina Hotel, 13 Jubilee Drive, Lincoln Cove Marina at 7am and return at approx 6pm. Return time cannot be guaranteed, so it is recommended to not arrange flights the evening of your charter.
No Shark Policy
In the rare event that a Great White Shark is not seen throughout the entire day, you will be offered a half price gift voucher to take with you for you to return within the following 12 months for half the retail price.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Changes in charter dates can be made upon payment of a $25 admin fee on top of any applicable price rises. If a customer wishes to cancel a charter up to 3 weeks prior to departure for ANY reason once payment has been made a 20% deposit will be lost, if a customer wishes to cancel a charter between 3 weeks & 1 week prior to departure for any reason once payment has been made a 50% deposit will be lost, if a customer wishes to cancel a charter 1 week or less prior to departure for any reason once payment has been made 100% will be lost.