A combo that puts the emphasis on adrenaline, you'll be able to embrace the extreme highs of bungee jumping with the Nevis Bungee experience - with 8.5 seconds worth of free falling from its 134m-high platform above the Nevis River providing a rush like no other - and then follow it up with a whitewater rafting adventure down the challenging rapids course of the Shotover River. With rapids of varying grades 3-5 available throughout the course, this rapids experience is one that is guaranteed to not be a simple pushover.
A truly great package combo for adrenaline seekers during their time in New Zealand!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
- Transport to and from activities
- AJ Hackett Nevis Bungy (134m)
- Whitewater rafting down the Shotover River
- Hot shower & sauna at the Rafters Lodge
This is a full day excursion.
Trip time is 8.00am every day (subject to weather).
This is at the Station Building, Corner of Camp St and Shotover St's, Queenstown.
What to bring
Please ensure you bring a towel and swimsuit for your rafting and be sure to bring your camera.
What happens after I book?
All activities will be co-ordinated for you during the one day. If for some reason weather permits one or all of the activities from going ahead on your chosen day, then this will be re-booked for an alternative day. All that is required from you is that you show up to the Station Building in Queenstown at your required time with your tour voucher and the rest will be taken care of.
- All raft trips include the required equipment
- All raft combo guests need to be water competent
- Children age is 14 year and under
- Children 15 years and under must have a guardian travel; with them and have a child waiver form signed by a guardian
- Minimum age for rafting is 13 years