With over 20 years of experience, friendship and trust built up with the local dolphins, we offer visitors a unique opportunity to interact with these fascinating creatures in their natural environment. You may see mothers nursing calves, discover how they use stingrays to catch their dinner or watch the boys showing off for the ladies. It’s the ultimate wildlife encounter! Your adventure begins with cruising Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of any of the 180 local dolphins that your crew have come to know as friends.
Come and meet our friends the Dolphins, who we have been visiting for over 20 years now. This is your chance to experience a unique opportunity to interact with wild dolphins in their natural environment. Marvel at the dolphins cheeky antics, playful behavior, mothers nursing calves and if you're lucky you may even see how they use stingrays to catch their dinner!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Tour with No Transfers - Meet at Rockingham|
|Tour with Transfer from Central Perth Pick Up Location|
|Tour with Transfer from Perth CBD Hotels|
|Tour with Transfer from Intercontinental or Holiday Inn|
- All your snorkelling equipment and a full range of wetsuit sizes
- Light lunch
- Cold bottled water
- Tea and coffee
- Personalised souvenir DVD's and photographs of your Swim with Wild Dolphins Tour. These are available at an additional cost and can be ordered onboard the boat.
- 1st September to early June
- Meet us in Rockingham (Val St Jetty) Departs 8:00am and Returns 11:00 am- 3:00 pm
- Central Perth (Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand) Departs 7:00am and Returns 1:00- 4:00 pm
- Perth CBD Hotels, Pick up between 6:40- 7:00am Returning 1:00- 4:00 pm
- Burswood Hotels (Intercontinental and Holiday Inn) Depart 6:30am and Return 1:00- 4:00 pm
- Meet at the boat at The Cruising Yacht Club Jetty on the corner of Val Street and the Esplanade (free street parking available) at 8.00am. Complimentary transfers from Central Perth depart from the Tourist Coach Stand on Wellington Street at 7am. Pick up from Perth CBD Hotels can be arranged at an additional cost.
What to bring
You will need your swimsuit, towel and a change of clothes. Make sure you wear a hat and sunscreen to protect you from the hot Aussie sun. Bring a warm jacket as the sea breeze can be cool even in summer. Don't forget your camera!
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings of three or fewer passengers – cancellations within 48 hours of departure are charged 50% of tour cost. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure or failure to attend are charged 100% of tour cost.
- Bookings of four or more passengers – cancellations within seven days of departure date are charged 50% of tour cost. Cancellations within 48 hours of departure or failure to attend are charged 100% of tour cost.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- The dolphins we visit are very consistent in their habits and behaviours, however we ask you to approach every encounter with caution and respect and to never assume that we have any control over their appearance. Previous experience has shown that we work on a 99% success rate with respect to the dolphins. If you are among the unlucky 1% who don’t see any dolphins during the dolphin watch cruise you may rebook again for another date free of charge within 30 days, subject to availability. Please note if you are unable to rebook we do not offer refunds and your seats cannot be used by another person.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher