Discover Rottnest Island's hidden treasures and experience this unique A-class nature reserve with this great value day tour that allows you to ride straight from the jetty for breathtaking views of its secluded bays and beaches! Grab your bike and snorkel from one of our friendly crew then head off on your Rottnest adventure, with "must-do" snorkelling experiences at the underwater snorkel trail located at Parker Point.
Continue on to Wadjemup Lighthouse and join a tour to take in the spectacular 360 degree views of the Island, then pedal out to rugged West End to capture Rottnest's raw beauty with a walk along the boardwalk. If you're lucky enough, you may be able to spot the Humpback Whales between September and November each year as they pass the shores. On your journey back to the main settlement there are a number of bays to stop off at for a quick dip, including Little Armstrong and Parakeet Bays, many of which you will have all to yourself!
Stop in for a recharge and light refreshment at the Geordie Bay General Store before heading back to the settlement as we depart Rottnest Island at 4:00pm.
- Coach pick ups from most metropolitan hotels in Perth and Northport
- Same day return ferry
- Morning tea/Afternoon tea or wine tasting service (for Perth departures only)
- 25 minute introductory walking tour on Rottnest Island
- Rottnest Island Admission Fee
- Bike and helmet hire
- Swan River Cruise with commentary (for Perth departures only)
- Lunch (lunch options are available on Rottnest Island)
- Snorkel Hire
- An unforgettable land and sea experience
- Cycling around Rottnest Island
- 360 degree island views from Wadjemup Lighthouse
- You may be lucky to spot Humpback Whales (Sept - Nov)
- Spot Ospreys and pods of Dolphins
Suggested Tour Itinerary
10.45am Arrive on Rottnest Island. Grab your bike and snorkel and head towards the anchor at the end of the main jetty for a 25 minute walking tour.
11.00am With map and supplies in hand, you're ready for your Rotto adventure. A must do snorkel experience is the underwater snorkel trail located at Parker Point. Continue onto Wadjemup Lighthouse and join a tour and take in the spectacular 360 degree views of the island. Pedal out to rugged West End, to capture Rottnest's raw beauty with a walk along the boardwalk. On your journey back to the settlement, there are a number of bays to stop off for a quick dip. Stop in for a recharge and light refreshment at the Geordie Bay General Store before heading back to the settlement.
4.00pm Depart Rottnest Island.
Tours depart daily from Perth at 8.45am, B Shed Fremantle at 9.45am and Northport at 10.15am and return from Rottnest Island at 4pm.
100% cancellation fees apply.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher