ROTTNEST ISLAND TOUR INCLUDING 90MIN ADVENTURE TOUR AND SWAN RIVER CRUISE
Prepare to discover a side of Rottnest Island that few get to see on this great value tour. Explore Rottnest Island's remote and wonderful coastline, secluded bays and beaches, encounters with rarely-seen wildlife, and much more! Join us on the Eco Express for a 90 minute journey to the Island's wild side, with full circumnavigation of Rottnest Island, offering you an unforgettable, entertaining and informative experience.
The waters off Rottnest Island are brimming with wildlife, including the majestic Humpback Whales from September to November and, closer to home, watch the delightful antics of the New Zealand Fur Seal Colony out at Cathedral Rocks. You will also be taken on a journey through the island's rich history including the Aboriginal, colonial, military and social heritage.
- 25 minute walking tour
- Coach pick up
- Same day return ferry
- Swan River Cruise with commentary (Perth departures only)
- Morning/Afternoon tea or wine tasting (Perth departures only)
- 90 minute Adventure Tour onboard the ultimate adventure vessel
- Rottnest Island Landing fee
- Lunch (options available once on the island)
- Adventure, exploration and complete interoperation of Rottnest Island
- Close encounters with Humpback Whales, Seals, Dolphins, Eagles and Osprey
- Rottnest Island's remote and wilderness coastline
- Secluded bays and beaches
- A journey through the island's rich history including Aboriginal, colonial, military and social heritage
10.45am Arrive on Rottnest Island. Board the Eco Express for a 90 minute full circumnavigation of the island
1.30pm Time for lunch (own expense). For something on the run, we suggest Subway or for a delicious West Australian seafood experience try Aristos Waterfront Rottnest
2.30pm Continue your day of adventure aboard a 10 minute joy flight (own expense), or head to Hotel Rottnest for a refreshing afternoon beer in the sun!
4.30pm Depart Rottnest Island
Tours depart daily from late September to early June from Perth at 8.45am, B Shed Fremantle 9.45am and Northport 10.15am and return from Rottnest Island at 4pm.
100% cancellation fees apply.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher