OTEHEI BAY ISLAND TIME
When holidaying on the Bay of Islands, spending a day on an island is a must-do. Join the Otehei Bay Island Time experience and cruise on a catamaran to and through the inner islands of the beautiful Otehei Bay, before landing on one of them to spend a leisurely day as you please.
Take advantage of the complimentary hour of kayak use; indulge in a delicious fresh lunch of fish, chips and salad at the Waterfront Bar & Café; take one of the historical walks on the Department of Conservation’s Urupukapuka Island; and visit the Project Island Song Interpretation Centre. Alternatively, you can skip all of that and truly run on island time by lazing on the island’s stunning beaches. On the island in Otehei Bay, you can spend the day your way! Concluding your 8.5-hour day of relaxation is a return catamaran cruise to mainland.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD $41.49|
- 8.5 hour Otehei Bay Island Time experience
- A morning cruise through the beautiful inner islands of Otehei Bay
- A one hour kayak hire to work up an island appetite
- A tasty lunch of fish, chips and salad at the Waterfront Bar and Cafe
- Time to explore the stunning beaches and historical walks on the Department of Conservation's Urupukapuka Island
- Access to the Project Island Song Interpretation Centre
- An afternoon cruise to get you back to reality on the mainland
The Otehei Bay Island Time is an 8.5 hour adventure and departs Paihia at 9am and Russell at 9.10am.
100% cancellation fee within 24hrs of experience.