MILFORD FLY CRUISE HELI AND DART JET
With this comprehensive Milford Sound combo tour, you'll fly down from Queenstown to the Milford Sound area - soaking in some spectacular Fiordland region views of lakes, fiords and mountains along the way - and connect for a cruise along the beautiful waters of Milford Sound itself. Discover the sights and sounds of this essential-to-visit spectacle, then board your helicopter for an incredibly scenic flight over New Zealand's Southern Alps to Glenorchy with a spectacular alpine landing at its completion.
Once landed, explore the amazing World Heritage-listed wilderness area of Mount Aspiring National Park aboard an exhilarating jet boat ride on the lovely Dart River followed by a guided forest walk through ancient native beech forest and a back-country 4WD safari tour before returning comfortably to Queenstown via a scenic coach ride from Glenorchy.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (4 - 14 years)||AUD $430.76|
Fly from Queenstown to magnificent Milford Sound, enjoy spectacular views of mountains, lakes and fiords of the Fiordland National Park.
Your flight connects with Milford Sound Mitre Peak Cruises to discover the sights and sounds of Milford Sound.
Then board your helicopter for a scenic flight over the Southern Alps to Glenorchy with a spectacular alpine landing en route. Explore the breathtaking "World Heritage' wilderness of Mt Aspring National Park via an exhilarating wilderness jetboat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country 4WD safari tour.
Return to Queenstown by scenic coach drive from Glenorchy.
Duration: Full day
- All flights operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- Flight paths vary due to weather and are at the pilot's discretion.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Clients wanting to make changes are required to contact reservations the day prior to departure.
- Escorts/clients wanting to make changes to dates or time of departure are required to contact Milford Sound Scenic Flights by 6pm the day prior to departure.
- No refund will be given for no shows or changes made less than 4 hours prior to departure.