MILFORD COACH, CRUISE AND FLY
Experience the spectacular alpine region around Milford Sound from three different perspectives—from land, water and sky! The full day adventure begins with a road trip from Queenstown to Milford Sounds; wind through ancient beech forests and other gorgeous scenery, making several scenic stops at mirror lakes, cascading waterfalls, Homer Tunnel, deep valleys and towering mountains.
When you arrive at the fiord, take a moment to take in the clear view of the magnificent Mitre Peak before boarding your two-hour scenic cruise. On the boat, explore the fiord and its large ferns, flat rock faces, massive mountain peaks rising from the ocean, waterfalls, wildlife and more. Throughout the cruise, indulge in the on-board refreshments and learn about the region from the guides’ informative commentary.
Finally, see it all from above on a scenic flight, returning you to Queenstown. Having a clear bird’s eye view of the region’s mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests is truly a grand finale to this full day Milford Sound Coach, Cruise and Fly package!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
- Travel from Queenstown to Milford Sound by coach
- Board a two hour cruise on Milford Sound
- Return to Queenstown by scenic flight
Allow 8.5 hours
- Takes in magnificent views of the mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests of Fiordland National Park.
Tour times are seasonal, please confirm your times with tour operator.
Departs daily 6.30am
Terms and Conditions
- All flights operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers. Flight paths vary due to weather and are at the pilot's discretion.