- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Combine two great adventures in a unique half day experience.
Board your helicopter for a scenic flight to Glenorchy with spectacular alpine landing before exploring the breathtaking 'World Heritage' wilderness of Mt Aspiring National Park via an exhilarating wilderness jetboat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country 4WD safari tour.
Return to Queenstown by scenic coach drive from Glenorchy.
Duration: Half Day
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Clients wanting to make changes are required to contact reservations the day prior to departure.
- Escorts/clients wanting to make changes to dates or time of departure are required to contact Milford Sound Scenic Flights by 6pm the day prior to departure.
- No refund will be given for no shows or changes made less than 4 hours prior to departure.
- All flights operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- Flight paths vary due to weather and are at the pilot's discretion.
- All flights require a minimum number of 3 passengers for departures. Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum number on the basis that bookings will be co-ordinated to achieve minimum numbers.
- Child Policy: 4 - 14 years of age, 0 - 3 years FOC when on adult’s knee