FLY DART AND JET
Three great scenic experiences in New Zealand's Milford Sound region combine in this great value combo package that will ensure you get the most out of this stunning area and its surrounds located Fiordland. Board a scenic flight to Glenorchy to explore the amazing World Heritage-listed wilderness of the lush Mount Aspiring National park via an exhilarating and adrenaline-pumping jet boat ride on the lovely Dart River. Embark on a wilderness safari to explore the man ancient glacial icefalls, rugged mountain peaks, remote alpine lakes and pristine combination of native forest and crystal-clear blue waters, then head out on a guided forest walk through ancient native beech forest on a back-country 4WD safari tour.
Once you've had your fill of this satisfying day, you'll be returned comfortably to Queenstown via a scenic coach trip from Glenorchy - truly a wholesome Milford Sound adventure experience in New Zealand!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
Combine two unique adventures - scenic flight and Wilderness Safari to explore the ancient glacial icefalls,rugged mountain peaks, remote alpine lakes, pristine native forest and crystal clear blue river channels of Mt Aspiring National Park.
Board your plane for a scenic flight to Glenorchy before exploring the breathtaking "World Heritage' wilderness of Mt Aspring National Park via an exhilarating wilderness jetboat ride on the Dart River, guided forest walk through ancient native beech and back-country 4WD safari tour.
Return to Queenstown by scenic coach drive from Glenorchy.
Duration: half day
- All flights operate subject to weather conditions and minimum numbers.
- Flight paths vary due to weather and are at the pilot's discretion.
- Child Policy: 4 - 14 years of age, 0 - 3 years FOC when on adult’s knee
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Clients wanting to make changes are required to contact reservations the day prior to departure.
- Escorts/clients wanting to make changes to dates or time of departure are required to contact Milford Sound Scenic Flights by 6pm the day prior to departure.
- No refund will be given for no shows or changes made less than 4 hours prior to departure.