Encompassing all the major natural highlights of New Zealand's South Island - including Fiordland National Park, Milford Sound, the Franz Josef Glacier and Aoraki / Mt Cook National Park - this scenic helicopter flight offers one of the most comprehensive and visually astounding experiences available in NZ. The complete intertwining of New Zealand's nature - with amazing alpine scenery, majestic mountains, tumbling waterfalls and rugged glaciers - is on full display as we take you from Queenstown to witness these icons from high above; experience an alpine landing, view spectacular hanging glaciers and rivers of moving ice.
Every part of this unforgettable journey is like a living postcard, and with a total of 5 hours' worth of exploration, with this great New Zealand helicopter flight tour you'll come away with some incredible memories of imagery that few people get to experience firsthand.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Milford Sound Franz Josef Glacier and Aoraki Mount Cook|
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $1,417.49|
|Infant (up to 3 years)||AUD $0.00|
|Exclusive Helicopter Charter|
|Per Helicopter||AUD $8,774.99|
See the major iconic sights in the South Island - Breathtaking Fiordland National Park and landing at Milford Sound.
Discover the glacial expanse of the Franz Josef Glacier then fly into the heart of the Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park.
During your alpine landing, view spectacular hanging glaciers and rivers of moving ice. Lunch options available on exclusive charters.
Duration - 5 hours
A courtesy coach is available at all locations for transfers to and from central locations.
What to wear
Sunglasses, sturdy footwear and a camera are recommended
Terms and Conditions
- Flights, landings or routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot's discretion
- Flight times are approximate and include your landing.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible
- Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum as we will coordinate to achieve the required minimum.
- Clients are required to reconfirm their reservation the day prior to flying.