There is no better way to explore the pristine Mornington Peninsula coastline than by Sea Kayak. These Eco friendly vessels enhance the opportunity to encounter dolphins, penguins and seals while gliding through the translucent water, emitting neither pollution or noise. When one of these majestic creatures surface next to your kayak it brings home what a wonderful place Port Phillip Bay really is.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
- Buoyancy vests
- Waterproof/windproof jackets
- Spray Decks
- Refreshments and snacks.
- Exploring the pristine Mornington Peninsula
- Encountering dolphins, penguins and seals
Tours depart at 9am from our shop at 3755 Nepean Rd, Portsea. Tours are 3 hours in duration.
What to Bring
- Water Bottle
- Booties or Thongs
Participants must be at least 12 years of age and children under the age of 14 years will be teamed up in a boat with an adult.
No refunds available, however dates may be changed with a minimum of 48hrs notice.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher