- Perfect for the social caffeine fiend
- Walk Melbourne's secret laneways
- Something for everyone
- Cafe lunch
Indulge in the amazing foodie scene and cafes of Melbourne City!! We all know about the coffee buzz, yet there is more to it...the food, the people, the spaces...Tasting and quirky insider stories along the way make this morning walk a 'something for everyone' experience.
Taste and smell the coffee this city talks so fondly of and indulge with us, enjoy the everybody's Melbourne foodie scene. Learn about the innovative licensing laws, early immigration movements and delightful laneways have fostered a loyal cafe culture, with nooks and crannies you'd often pass by.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Per Person||AUD $95.00|
- All coffee and food tasting
- Cafe lunch
- Bag with Coffee Cup
- Tram ticket
- Hotel transfers
- Indulge in the amazing foodie scene and cafes of Melbourne City
- Tastings and quirky insider stories along the way
- This tour has a "something for everyone" experience
Tours depart Monday to Friday at 11am from the Hill Of Content Bookshop (89 Burke St, Melbourne) and return at 1.30pm.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher