PHILIP ISLAND DASH 70 MINUTE FLIGHT
Get away from the bustle of city life and take a visit to the Island. Only 140km distance from Melbourne, and with a milder climate, Philip Island is the top natural attraction in Australia. We fly you around the Grand Prix Race track and along the rugged coast line to attractions like The Nobbies, The Blowhole, Cape Woolamai and Seal Rocks. The round trip will take approximately 70 Minutes.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Per Person||AUD $600.00|
A 70 minute scenic flight over Phillip Island.
- Get away from the bustle of the city and experience the beauty of Phillip Island
- Fly around the Grand Prix Race track
- Experience the rugged coastline from above and see attractions like The Nobbies, The Blowhole, Cape Woolamai and Seal Rocks.
Approximately 70 minutes
What to Bring
As these flights are subject to availability, please note that your booking is on a request basis only. Once you complete the booking, a phone number will be displayed so you can call right away to confirm the date and flight time. Should the date you requested not be available, date changes are allowed. If you are not able to move the date, a full refund will be issued.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Great Ocean Road Day Tour from Melbourne with Optional Lunch at Apollo Bay
- from: AUD $138.00