3 PARKS PASS
Only 90 minutes from Melbourne, experience the most out of the region’s natural beauty with the Phillip Island Nature Parks “3 Park Pass”.
Phillip Island Nature Parks is a not-for-profit organisation and world leader in ecotourism and wildlife research, set on the rugged southern ocean coastline and includes the famous Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island Heritage Farm and the Nobbies Centre.
Watch as wild little penguins waddle across the beach to burrow in the sand dunes. Use our seal cameras to spy on Australian fur seals and travel back in time to a heritage working farm. Walk along treetop boardwalks and relax with a meal or a snack from our café. This Phillip Island 3 park pass provides a unique nature education experience and a great day out!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (4-13yrs)||AUD $18.50|
|Pensioner (ID required)||AUD $25.20|
|Family 2A + 2C||AUD $90.00|
Includes entry to the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island and free entry to the Nobbies Centre. Includes free Discovery Map of the island.
How to book
- Please select your Penguin Parade date of visit when purchasing the 3 Parks Pass. Entry to the Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm is valid for six months from the Penguin Parade visit date.
- Penguins arrive at sunset. Please arrive 1 hour prior to penguin arrival time.
- 10 to 20 minute drive between parks.
- Penguin Parade duration is 50 minutes from the time the first penguin crosses the beach.
Pass does not include transport between attractions.
Penguin Parade The Penguin Parade is Australia's most popular wildlife attraction and home to the largest Little Penguin colony in the world. Every sunset, the hundreds to over a thousand wild Little Penguins emerge from the sea and march across the beach to their sand dune burrows.
Koala Conservation Centre Experience the wild koalas in their natural habitat. Stroll amongst the treetop broadwalks and see the koalas in the Aussie bushland and look out for wallabies, echidnas and birds. Learn about the koalas with the centre's interactive displays.
Churchill Island Step back in time and meet the farm animals, relax at the cafe, enjoy the spectacular bay vies, stroll amongst heritage buildings, gardens and witness a working dog demonstration.
The Nobbies Enjoy free entry and explore the rugged ocean scenery, spy on Australian Fur Seals and learn all about the Southern Ocean.
All attractions are open from 10am except for the Nobbies which opens at 11am. Both Churchill Island Heritage Farm and Koala Conservation Centre close at 5pm. The Penguin Parade closing times vary due to arrival times of the Little Penguins.
Penguin Parade The best time to visit is one hour before sunset to prepare for the Little Penguins arrival at sunset. When the penguins begin arrival there will be approximately 50 minutes of viewing as the hundreds or even thousands of Little Penguins make their way up the beach to the dunes.
What to Bring
Be sure to bring warm clothes with you to the Penguin Parade if visiting during the Winter months.
- Photography is NOT permitted at the Penguin Parade.
- If visiting during School holidays, Summer or Easter it is essential to book ahead to reserve your place.
- 10-20 minute drive between attractions.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher