Ask your question
Write your review here
- Buy online and SAVE on gate entry
- Instant tickets - skip the queue!
- Amazing animal feeding shows & presentations
- Areas include Sharks Alive, Coral Atoll, Antarctica & more
The must-see SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is an award-winning, entertaining and educational experience with four amazing worlds to discover - Antarctica, Weird and Wonderful, River to Reef and Sharks Alive. Visitors can experience daily dive feeding shows, ghost-like jellies, massive stingrays and see Australias only sub-Antarctic King and Gentoo penguins, as they swim and play on the ice in their multi-million dollar award-winning exhibit.
With plenty of activities available that cater to young children, they'll have a blast as they discover the creatures of the Southern Ocean in this 2-million-litre oceanarium.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Adult|| ||AUD $31.50|
|Child (4-15yrs)|| ||AUD $19.35|
- General Admission to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- Animal feeding shows and presentations
Shark Dives and the Shark Walker are available for an additional fee at the Aquarium (please choose the Shark Dive Xtreme or Shark Walker option under Activities or Attractions if you would like to book one of these experiences)
Explore a world unlike any other in Antarctica and marvel as the majestic King and cute Gentoo penguins slip and slide across the snow-covered ice.
Experience a rainbow of colours and witness the world’s largest collection of seahorses and seadragons in their mystical underwater wonderland.
Experience the amazingly-vibrant Coral Atoll where some of the most magnificent tropical animals in the world swim right next to you in the spectacular floor-to-ceiling display.
Sharks Alive takes you deep into the awe-inspiring oceans of Australia, where you will see sharks, stingrays, turtles and hundreds of other fish from below, above and even inside – if you dare!
Open from 9.30am until 6pm every day of the year, including public holidays. Last admission is one hour prior to close.
Daily Show Schedule
Please click here to view the show schedule.
We recommend you allow approximately 2 hours for your exciting journey through the aquarium.
SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium is centrally located in the CBD on the banks of the Yarra River, on the corner of King and Flinders Streets, Melbourne.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher