- Leisurely bike tour around Melbourne
- Yarra River
- Lunch in Little Italy
- The Food
- The Art
- Hidden Laneways
See why international fashion mag Lucire described this as “the jewel in the crown” of Melbourne tours and NZ's Metro Magazine named it one of the top 10 things to do in Melbourne.
With Real Melbourne Bike Tours you'll see more in a few hours than most see in days. Get your bearings as you explore Melbourne’s grooviest streets, parks, shops, cafes, hidden laneways and multicultural neighbourhoods. Experience real Melbourne hospitality and sample some gourmet treats on this leisurely ride with a local guide. It’s the perfect way to start any Melbourne visit.
Find out which Italian cyclist founded Melbourne’s “Little Italy”, why Melbourne was originally called Batmania and why a stuffed Kiwi horse is the number one drawcard at Melbourne Museum in this tour designed by Melbourne journalist and photographer Murray Johnson.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child (12-18yrs)||AUD $79.00|
- Half Day Bike Tour
- Coffee and Cakes
- All equipment
- Hotel transfers
- Experience real Melbourne hospitality
- Explore Melbourne's grooviest streets, parks, shops, cafes, hidden laneways and multicultural neighbourhoods
- Freedom of eco-friendly cycling
- Sample gourmet treats
Tours depart daily from Federation Square at 10am and return at 2pm
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher