Ask your question
Write your review here
MELBOURNE HORSE AND CARRIAGE CITY TOUR
- 30 minute or 1 hour options
- Beautiful, horse-drawn carriage through Melbourne
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Chinatown, Federation Square & more
- Great photo opportunities; ideal for special occasions
Arrive in style on one of the most prestigious horse drawn carriages in Melbourne, driven by a coach driver fully uniformed in traditional driving attire, and celebrate the simple beauty of transportation from days past. Our team of Percheron horses make for beautiful photographs and will promise to make this scenic tour around Melbourne one to cherish. The coaches are drawn by a matching pair of horses with both white and black teams available!
See the sights of Melbourne such as St. Patricks Cathedral, Parliament House, China Town, sights from Swan Street Bridge, The Shrine of Remembrance, The Arts Centre and Federation Square precinct. Tours depart from the corner of Little Collins St. and Swanston Walk. Carriages are available for tours on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and all weekdays throughout the summer season. Carriages hold a maximum of 6 people.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|1/2 hour (including pick up) Per Carriage||AUD $100.00|
|1 hour (including pick up) Per Carriage||AUD $200.00|
1/2 Hour Trip Travel down Swanston Street, St. Kilda Road to the shrine, and then through part of the botanical gardens, then return back.
1 Hour Trip the carriage will then travel to Parliament Steps, St.Pat's Cathedral, then down China Town before dropping you off.
Different routes can be arranged within the same time constraints. Pick up and drop off anywhere within the CBD. (eg. Hotel, restaurant, fed. square etc)
- St. Patricks Cathedral
- Parliament House
- China Town
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- The Arts Centre
- Federation Square
- No changes available within 24 hours of your booking date. We recommend that you please contact the tour operator at least 48 hours prior to your selected date of travel to book in your time. Their phone number will be listed on your tour voucher.
- If temperatures reach over 35 degrees celsius, for safety reasons tours will not go ahead. If this occurs a full refund will be available to booked guests.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher