Ask your question
Write your review here
THE FAMILY TOUR
This tour is designed particularly for families with younger children between 4-12 years old. Informative guides will take you and your family on a slower paced 2 hour kayak, out to the beauty of the Dolphin Sanctuary. Here your family will see Port River Dolphins, Mangroves, Sea birds and even a ships graveyard; where over 20 shipwrecks lay.
This tour is sure to be a memorable, and educational family experience from your Adelaide holiday.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (4-16 years)||AUD $25.00|
|Family (2 AD & 2 CH)||AUD $130.00|
|Students & Concessions (must have student/concession card)||AUD $40.00|
- 2 hours of adventure lead by our friendly guides..great chance of seeing dolphins
- Mangrove creeks or ships graveyard and dolphin spotting
- Story telling
This trip is a 2 hour tour. Tours operate on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
This tour starts at 10.30am.
What to bring
- Wear light colored, loose fitting clothing to suit the temperature of the day
- Be sun smart, a shady hat and sunscreen
- Shoes/sandals that may get wet
- Insect repellent
- Drink and snack
- A CAMERA! We can supply a waterproof container
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
How to get there
Tours depart from Garden Island public boat ramp, Grand Trunkway Gillman: see map below. To travel to the meeting point (blue bubble top right)from Port Adelaide take St. Vincent Street to east end and turn left onto Perkins Drive. Follow signs to North Arm/Torrens Island. Travel over 2 rail crossings and Garden Island bridge. Turn to right and follow to end of road where you will find large car park and picnic area. Don't be put off by the "industrial landscape...it gets better...a lot better...at the end of the road! Look for the "Dolphin Logo" and kayaks on arrival.