WHALE WATCHING SAILING CRUISE
Head out through the crystal clear waters of Hervey Bay from the Great Sandy Marina. Enjoy a full day onboard the 10.5 metre catamaran with only a small number of passengers, ensuring everyone gets a great view. The Humpback Whales travel each year from Antarctica along the east coast of Australia. Hervey Bay seems to be a favourite playground for the whales and spectators can often see them breaching and playing with their newborn calves in the waters of the bay. This is a truly unforgettable experience.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $90.00|
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||AUD $370.00|
|Family (2Ad & 3Ch)||AUD $420.00|
- Full Day Whale Watching & Sailing Cruise
- Morning tea
- Full buffet lunch with a complimentary drink
- Afternoon tea
- Small number of passengers providing excellent viewing
- Intimate whale watching experience
- Experienced and multi-lingual crew
What to bring
Please no black soled shoes, bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses and don't forget your camera to capture the amazing whales on film!
Departs Berth 7, Great Sandy Straits Marina at 7.30am and returns approx 3.30pm. (8 hours duration)
Whale Watching Season runs from late July to late October.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher