A minimum of Open Water Certification required. Includes all gear hire, experienced guide, boat trip to Cook Island Marine Reserve, light refreshments. Your 3.5 hour trip will take you to Cook Island Marine Reserve (30 minute boat trip) where you will dive with the Green Sea Turtles, we see them every day, you may see Manta Rays and loads of sub-tropical and tropical fish. No refunds if you cannot complete the dive due to sea sickness or personal issues preventing you from completing the dive. Transfers available all over the Gold Coast - fees apply from $5-$20 per person includes return.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Double Scuba Dive (must have open water certification)|
|Per person (all gear and tank provided)||AUD $180.00|
|Double Dive with Turtles (Open Water Cert. required) No gear|
|Per person (no gear supplied BYO)||AUD $160.00|
- Two Dives (must have minimum open water certification)
- All of your equipment.
- Experienced snorkeling instructor.
- Boat trip to Cook Island Marine Reserve.
- Light refreshments.
Operates 7 days a week. Departure times vary due to weather and tide conditions. These times are approximate. Your exact tour time will be confirmed with you the day before departure.
- Meet at Jetty by 7am
- Depart: approx 8am (QLD Time)
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Return: approx 11.30am
All cruises depart the Private Jetty Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club, Alf Rush Memorial Drive, Tweed Heads South.
Travelling by Car
- 10 minutes from Coolangatta Airport
- 10 minutes from Coolangatta/Kirra/Tugun/Rainbow Bay
- 20 minutes from Burleigh Heads area
- 15 minutes from Palm Beach/Elanora area
- 45 minutes from Byron Bay
- 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise
- 1.5hrs from Brisbane
For those who are staying in
Tweed Heads/Coolangatta/RainbowBay/Kirra/Tugun/Currumbin We have a courtesy bus – fee from $5 – $10 each includes return.
- Easy Access to the boat with a floating pontoon and ramp
- There is plenty of parking at the Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club which is only seconds walk to the boat.
What to bring
- Towel and swimmers
- Deal with sea sickness if it affects you.
Terms and Conditions
Must have minimum Open Water Certification if you do not have this certification, please select Discover Scuba Diving where no experience is necessary. Neither “Whale Watcher/cooly dive” nor its employees shall be liable for any death or personal injury to any passengers, any loss or damage to property unless such death, injury, loss or damage has been acclaimed as a result of negligence by the company or its employees.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher