Front Gate Prices
- Adult - $109.99
- Child (3-13yrs) - $89.99
- Pensioner - $89.99
- Family (2Ad & 2Ch) - $369.99
- Unlimited entry into both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World over 21 consecutive days from date of first admission
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
- Food and Drinks
- Skill games
- Other pay per use facilities and experiences
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan's Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- Zombie Evilution
- The Wedgie
- The Bro
- The Green Room
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Rip
- The Little Rippers
- Temple of Huey
- Q1 is 322.5 metres high.
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck.
- Offers stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
- Express lift ride on 42.7 Seconds.
- Has views from Brisbane to the Byron Bay hinterland.
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season.
Dreamworld & WhiteWater is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25 December CLOSED) and ANZAC Day (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours are 10am to 5pm and WhiteWater World 10.30am to 4pm.
SkyPoint Observation Deck is open daily from Sunday - Thursday - 7:30am - 7pm* (last entry 6:30pm) and on Friday & Saturday - 7:30am - till late* After 8pm, SkyPoint becomes an over 18’s venue. Smart dress code applies & 18+ ID required. Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at any time. Located in Surfers Paradise.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld.
- Picnic lunches are welcome at WhiteWater World (not Dreamworld). For safety reasons, glassware is not permitted.
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol.
Theme park tickets are not refundable.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher