- Whitewater World
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Unlimited entry for 21 Days
- 1.5hr Morning or Afternoon Cruise
- BONUS Dreamworld Merchandise Coupons
With the exclusive Experience Oz Gold Coast SUPER SAVER Pass, you'll be able to visit Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck an UNLIMITED amount of times for 21 days PLUS enjoy a 1.5 hour Gold Coast waterways cruise valued at $35! SAVE on the gate price to two of the Gold Coast's best theme parks and get yourself a great cruise experience all for a single low price, as well as additional discount coupons for savings for use inside the parks such as discounted merchandise, photos, snacks and more.
Dreamworld is the Gold Coast's favourite ride-based amusement park with plenty to see and do for adults and kids alike; take the plunge on one of the awesome BIG 8 thrill rides, let the kids enjoy themselves in the Wiggles World, see your favourite cartoon characters from the likes of Shrek and Kung Fu Panda and much, much more. WhiteWater World provides a range of aquatic fun just a few short steps away from Dreamworld's entrance; with a huge array of slides, pools and other watery fun available, it's the ideal double-dose of theme park enjoyment for the hotter summer months. SkyPoint Observation Deck offers the best possible views of the Gold Coast and its surrounds, from level 77 of the towering 322.5m-high Q1 building. Whether you choose to simply take in the views or enjoy a delicious meal or a nice cold drink from the bar, SkyPoint Observation Deck is a must-do attraction for visitors to the Gold Coast.
Lastly, cap it all off with a wonderful sightseeing cruise along the Gold Coast's beautiful canal system aboard a large, comfortable, air-conditioned vessel, with your choice of chilling out in the air-con below or taking in all the sights from aboard the wide open top viewing deck. Choose from a morning cruise with complimentary tea and coffee and a selection of delicious cakes, or an afternoon cruise with a selection of cheeses and dips with complimentary tea and coffee. FOUR essential Gold Coast experiences, one low price - book your Gold Coast theme park Holiday World Pass with BONUS cruise online today and SAVE!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Adult|| ||AUD $99.99|
|Child (3-13yrs)|| ||AUD $84.99|
|Pensioner|| ||AUD $84.99|
How it works
These passes are a snap to purchase, totally flexible and easy to use!
- Purchase your pass.
- Print your vouchers.
- You will receive 2 vouchers, a Holiday World Pass with SkyPoint voucher with barcodes and a sightseeing cruise voucher. The Holiday World Pass allows you 21 Days of unlimited entry to Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck. Visit as many times as you like within those 21 days!
- Your morning or afternoon sightseeing cruise is valid for 12 months from date of purchase. As this package is flexible, you will need to contact the cruise operator to book your morning or afternoon cruise for a date that suits you (Tour Operator details will be printed on your tour voucher).
- Unlimited entry into Dreamworld, WhiteWater World and SkyPoint Observation Deck over 21 consecutive days from date of first admission
- Coffee, cake and unlimited tea and coffee on the morning sightseeing cruise OR savoury food, cheeses, dips and unlimited tea and coffee on the afternoon sightseeing cruise.
- Any additional purchases
- Animal Experiences
- Special events conducted outside park trading hours
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan's Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Reef Diver
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- Zombie Evilution
- Tiger Island
- The Wedgie
- The Bro
- The Green Room
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Rip
- The Little Rippers
- Temple of Huey
SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Australia's only beachside Observation Deck
- Stunning 360 degree views of the entire Gold Coast, from the surf to the hinterland and beyond
- Express lift ride of 42.7 seconds
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, 322 metres high
- Fully licensed bar and operational kitchen for delicious food and beverages
Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise
- 1.5 hour sightseeing cruise
- See homes of the rich and famous as you cruise by on the Gold Coast canals
- Departs from the centre of Surfers Paradise
- Air conditioned
- Sundeck viewing area
- Kids activities
- Full amenities
- Informative Commentary
- Choose from a morning or afternoon sightseeing cruise
Dreamworld & WhiteWater are open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25 December CLOSED) and ANZAC Day (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours are 10am to 5pm and WhiteWater World 10am to 4pm.
Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruises depart daily at 9:30am - 11am for the morning cruise and 3pm - 4:30pm for the afternoon cruise. Departs from the Wharf behind Tiki Village, river end of Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld.
- Picnic lunches are welcome at WhiteWater World (not Dreamworld). For safety reasons, glassware is not permitted.
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol.
Theme Park passes are non-refundable.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the cruise/theme park entry.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise must be booked after purchase by following the instructions on your tour voucher.