Ask your question
Write your review here
DREAMWORLD ONE DAY ADMISSION
- Buy online and SAVE on gate prices
- Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- Express Entry! Skip the queue!
- BONUS Merchandise Discount Coupons!
- Great kids attractions and mild rides!
- "Big 8" Thrill Rides
The Gold Coast's Dream World is Australia's favourite ride-based theme park, and with so many "worlds" in a single location, you'll be able to plan your own adventure! With 13 worlds consisting of attractions from the tallest and fastest thrill rides, to live interactive shows and unique animal attractions, there is truly something at Dreamworld for people of all ages and levels of thrill seeking. Dreamworld is home to The BIG 8 Thrill Rides including the Cyclone Rollercoaster, Wipeout, Tower of Terror, Giant Drop, The Claw, Mick Doohan Motocoaster, Buzzsaw and Pandamonium. Kids can let their imaginations run wild and come face to face with some of their favourite characters such as Shrek and Princess Fiona, King Julien and Po at the DreamWorks Experience or toot toot chugga chugga in the Big Red Car at Wiggles World.
Check out the perpetual wave, FlowRider or put yourself in the driver’s seat at REDLINE. Nature lovers can take a walk on the wild side at The Australian Wildlife Experience and come close to magnificent tigers at Tiger Island. Regardless of your age, there is truly something at Dreamworld for everyone!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
Front Gate Prices
- Adult - $89.99
- Child (3-13yrs) - $59.99
- Pensioner - $59.99
- One day admission to Dreamworld
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
- Admission to WhiteWater World
- Food and Drinks
- Skill games
- Other pay per use facilities and experiences
- Pandamonium - Be sure to choose your queue line carefully because this swinging rickshaw ride is an adventure with a serious split personality.
- Buzzsaw - The highest inversion ride experience in the Southern Hemisphere - just the sight of it will send a chill through your bones!
- Shockwave - Take a journey through an undersea world to reach a hydro-energy plant, the docking station for the huge 24 person deep sea discovery vessel
- Tower of Terror II - feel your face stretch out as the g-forces push you into your seat on a breath-taking you backwards out of a 206 metre tunnel hitting speeds of up to 161km/hr in 7 seconds!
- The Cyclone - one of the tallest, high-speed gravity roller coasters in the Southern Hemisphere. Reach heights of up to 13 stories and speed through a 360-degree lopp.
- The Giant Drop - The anticipation is intense as you are slowly send upwards to the top of the ride....39 stories above the ground, then feel the rush as you plummet 120 metres to the ground.
- Wipeout - Fun thrills and spills as you are taken on the wildest 'Wave" in Australia. The Wipeout has two independent rotating arms which means you're in for one wild ride!
- The Claw - Travel 9 stories in the air, swing at up to 75km/hr and then also spin 360-degrees! Are you ready for The Claw?
- Mick Doohan's Motocoaster - want to know what it's like to be a Motorcycle racing champion? Strap into the Motocoaster and wonder no more as the light counts down from Red, Amber to Green - Go! Reach speeds of up to 72km/hr!
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride - enjoy the peaceful scenery of the Gold Rush ere as you float along inside a hollow log. Then ascend the mountain and come crashing down to the water below! This ride is rated as 'Moderate' and if great for families as 4 people can fit into the log!
- Thunder River Rapids Ride - get ready for a fun river rafting adventure through Gold Rush country!
- Reef Diver - climb into the carriage and hold on as the wheel turns vertical and spins around. See if you can stand up straight when you get off the ride...you might be a little dizzy!
- Vintage Cars - let the kids take the wheel and relax, the cars are all on tracks! Kids love being able to drive their parents around in old Vintage Cars and parents can sit down and rest for a while during the ride!
- Dreamworld Railway - a great way to get from one place to other, or to get your bearings and point out all the things you and your family want to see and do during their visit.
Dreamworld is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25 December CLOSED) and ANZAC Day (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours are 10am to 5pm.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld
- No food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol
- Tickets are valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash
- After completing your purchase, you can download and print your ticket. You will also receive an email which you can also access to print your ticket
- Please print your ticket including barcodes and present at the pre-purchase gate
- Entry is granted by presenting your printed ticket including barcodes
- Pensioners must produce a Government issued pension card to gain entry
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher