SCENIC WATERWAYS AND SKY PASS
Save money while seeing the best of the Gold Coast from the land, sea and sky with the Scenic Waterways and Sky Pass that includes a scenic river cruise down the city's iconic canal system, a guided day tour of the lush Gold Coast hinterland, and entry to the SkyPoint Observation Deck atop the Q1 - the tallest residential building in the southern hemisphere.
Easy to purchase and easy to use, the Scenic Waterways and Sky Pass will cut down on both time and money spent while giving you access to three separate viewpoints that will let you see all the essential highlights of the Gold Coast from some of the best vantage points available. Much more than just a nightlife hotspot, with this pass you'll come to see its mountains, forests, rivers, beaches, skyline and much more all at one single great price - so grab one online today!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||
How it works
These passes are easy to purchase, and easy to use!
- Purchase your pass. The date you select will be the date of your Gold Coast Hinterland Day Tour.
- You will receive an email containing e-Tickets for each activity, along with an information sheet about them and how to book your Gold Coast Waterways Cruise. No booking is required to enter SkyPoint Observation Deck, this ticket is valid for 6 months after date of purchase.
- Print your e-Tickets.
- Contact the tour operators listed on your e-Tickets to book in your preferred day and time. (Bookings are subject to availability).
- Present the e-Ticket on arrival.
- Purchase tickets for 3 activities at one single and low price!
- Experience 3 of the most popular activities and attractions on the Gold Coast.
- Save $$! With these passes you can be sure to save at least 10% off each activities' normal price!
- All of the activities are within 10 minutes of Surfers Paradise and transfers can be organised to and from your accommodation.
- Receive instant e-Tickets. Purchase, print, book then and GO!
- Take your time - or don't. Enjoy the included experiences at your own pace and when it's convenient for you (tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase).
- A Gold Coast Hinterland Tour (Choose from two hinterland tours, subject to availability)
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- 1.5hr Morning or Afternoon Gold Coast Sightseeing Cruise
Lunch (optional on the Hinterland tours and payable on the day)
Choose between the Springbrook, Natural Arch & Tropical Fruit Tasting Full Day Tour or the O'Reilly's & Tamborine Mountain Rainforest Safari Full Day Tour. Please note that bookings are subject to availability.
Springbrook, Natural Arch & Tropical Fruit Tasting Full Day Tour Highlights
- Full commentary
- Guided walks
- Springbrook Mountain
- Visit 5 Waterfalls
- See largest Volcanic Caldera in the Southern Hemisphere
- Numinbah Valey
- Natural Arch
- Tropical Fruit Tasting
- Travel through Sugar Cane Farms
- See prominent Mt Warning, a remaining Volcanic Plug from ancient times
O'Reilly's & Tamborine Mountain Rainforest Safari Full Day Tour Highlights
- Full commentary
- Morning tea (optional extra)
- Beer & Cheese tasting (optional extra)
- Cameron Lookout
- Lamington National Park
- Hand feeding of Birds (optional extra)
- Fully guided walks
- O'Reilly's Tree Top Walk
- 2.5 hours at Tamborine Mountain
- Gallery Walk
- Rainforests and Waterfalls
- Free wine cellar tasting
- All National Park Fees included
Times: Departs daily (7 days a week). Pick-up's available from Labrador to Coolangatta between 7:15am and 8:50am (an exact pick up time will be given to you upon confirmation of your booking). Last transfer drop off is at 5pm in Labrador. Approx. tour time is 8 hours.
What to bring
- Your camera.
- Depending on the time of year sunscreen, hat, sunglasses or wet weather gear may be required.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Cash/ Credit Card to purchase lunch if you like.
Additional Information There are a number of locations along the National Park track that have stairs. It is not suitable for either wheelchairs or strollers. Keeping in line with Queensland State laws it is not possible to take wheelchairs or strollers on any of our tours.
Cruise through the beautiful Gold Coast waterways and admire the stunning sites, including the islands, the beaches, the city skyline and the homes of the rich and famous.
Times: Morning Cruise departs 7 days a week from 9:30am. Afternoon Cruise departs 7 days a week from 3pm. Duration is 1.5 hours.
Location Departs from the river end of Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise.
SkyPoint Observation Deck
SkyPoint Observation Deck on the 77th level of the Q1 provides unparalleled, 360 degree views of the Gold Coast beaches, city and Hinterland.
Location: SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of Q1, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise.
Tour Times:Sunday - Thursday 9am - 9pm (last entrance accepted 45 minutes prior to the closure of the deck). Friday - Saturday 9am - Midnight (last entrance accepted 45 minutes prior to the closure of the deck). 8pm - Midnight Friday & Saturday nights the oibservation deck becomes SkyBar: 18+ Photographic ID required. Smart casual dress code applies.
Additional Information: FREE undercover parking is available for visitors via Hamilton Avenue. Public parking is available nearby at Centro Surfers Paradise in Hanlan St or Bruce Bishop car park on Beach Rd.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received for each attraction at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present to each attraction on day of travel
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher