- Visit 2 Worlds in 1 Day!
- Buy online and SAVE on gate prices
- Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- BONUS Merchandise Discount Coupons!
- "Big 8" Thrill Rides at Dreamworld
- Coolest waterslides on Earth
Grab a Gold Coast theme parks 1 Day World Pass and visit two worlds at once and take part in Dreamworld’s legendary BIG 8 Thrill Rides and splash down on some of the coolest water slides on Earth at WhiteWater World.
Take part in the fun that only two of the Gold Coast's best theme parks - both within walking distance - can provide with an extra dose of fun provided by Dreamworld's newly-opened Kung Fu Panda: Land of Awesomeness, the Wiggles World's Big Red Boat Ride, and the latest addition to the now-BIG-8 Thrill Rides, the Pandamonium.
With over 50 rides and attractions combined, get double the fun all for just $10 more than the price of a single admission ticket; these theme parks are truly the place to be on the Gold Coast this summer - loads of fun for both kids and adults!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Adult|| ||AUD $89.99|
|Child (3-13yrs)|| ||AUD $69.99|
|Pensioner|| ||AUD $69.99|
Front Gate Prices
- Adult - $99.99
- Child (3-13yrs) - $79.99
- Pensioner - $79.99
- Unlimited entry into both Dreamworld and WhiteWater World over one day
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
- Food and Drinks
- Skill games
- Other pay per use facilities and experiences
- Tower of Terror II
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Mick Doohan's Motocoaster
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Reef Diver
- Vintage Cars
- Dreamworld Railway
- The Wedgie
- The Bro
- The Green Room
- Super Tubes Hydrocoaster
- The Rip
- The Little Rippers
- Temple of Huey
Dreamworld is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25 December CLOSED) and ANZAC Day (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours are 10am to 5pm.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld.
- Picnic lunches are welcome at WhiteWater World (not Dreamworld). For safety reasons, glassware is not permitted.
- No commercially prepared food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol.
Theme park tickets are not refundable.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of rentry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher