Ask your question
Write your review here
- 3 great attractions in walking distance!
- Combine and SAVE!
- Infinity futuristic maze!
- Thrills and chills at Draculas Haunted House!
- 360 degree views from SkyPoint Observation Deck!
- 6 months to visit all 3 attractions!
Grab the Surfers Paradise Attraction Pass for discounted access to three of the essential highlights of the Gold Coast, all located within easy walking distance of one another! Included in the price of the pass are entry to Infinity, Dracula's Haunted House and SkyPoint Observation Deck.
Have your mind bent by the amazing optical illusions and marvellous mazes of Infinity, get some thrills and chills making your way through Dracula's Haunted House see some outstanding views of the Gold Coast beaches.
The Surfers Paradise Attraction Pass offers the ideal combination of savings, flexibility and convenience for those visiting the Gold Coast while avoiding the need to fight traffic or search for parking. Experience the best of Surfers Paradise for less with the Surfers Paradise Attraction Pass!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Adult|| ||AUD $59.95|
|Child (3-13yrs)|| ||AUD $39.95|
|Senior|| ||AUD $44.95|
|Family (2A+2C)|| ||AUD $169.95|
How it works
These passes are easy to purchase, and easy to use!
- Purchase your pass.
- You will receive an email containing e-Tickets for each attraction.
- Print your e-Tickets.
- Present the e-Ticket for the attraction on arrival.
- Purchase tickets for all 3 attractions for one single and low price!
- Visit 3 of the most popular and entertaining attractions in Surfers Paradise.
- Save $$! With these passes you can be sure to save at least 10% off each attractions' normal entry price!
- All of these attractions are within walking distance of each other.
- Receive instant e-Tickets. Purchase, print and GO!
- Take your time - or don't. Enjoy the included experiences at your own pace and when it's convenient for you (tickets valid for 6 months from date of purchase).
- One entry to Infinity.
- One entry to Dracula's Haunted House.
- One entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck.
Journey through a maze of 20 multi-sensual environments filled with optical illusions, sounds and special effects. This is certainly a unique experience to add to your Surfers Paradise holiday.
Opening Hours: 10am - 10pm daily.
Location: Chevron Renaissance Centre, Corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevard & Elkhorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise. Only a short 5 minute walk from Cavill Avenue.
Buy single entry Infinity tickets here
Dracula's Haunted House
Not recommended for children under 10 years of age, Dracula's Haunted House is full of thrills and chills at every turn. Watch out for the lifelike sculptures and terrifying themes as you make your way through the haunted house passages.
Opening Hours: 10am until late daily.
Location: 3177 Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise. Just 5 minutes walk from Cavill Avenue.
Buy single entry Dracula's Haunted House tickets here
SkyPoint Observation Deck
SkyPoint at the Q1 takes you to the highest point above the Gold Coast and offers spectacular 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond.
Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday 7.30am to 8.30pm, Friday to Saturday 7.30am to 11.30pm. From 8pm to midnight Friday & Saturday nights the venue is 18+ only.
** Closing time may vary subject to demand. SkyPoint reserves the right to change operating hours at anytime.
SkyPoint Cafe will be open for breakfast between 7:30am and 10:30am. All day dining will be available from 11am til late.
Location: Corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevard & Hamilton Avenue, Surfers Paradise. 5 minute walk from Cavill Avenue!
Buy single entry SkyPoint tickets here
Please note a smart dress code applies on Friday and Saturday nights from 8pm and is strictly 18+ ID required.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received for each attraction at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher