BALLOONING, CLIMB AND SKY PASS
Take advantage of the clear Gold Coast skies with this great value pass that combines an incredibly scenic hot air ballooning adventure with entry to the two highlights of the Q1 - the SkyPoint Observation Deck and SkyPoint Climb. Rise early in the morning and board your hot air balloon to ascend into the skies and admire the amazing views of the green, mountainous landscape below before capping off the adventure with a delicious, champagne breakfast. Next, head to the towering Q1 building's highest point - the SkyPoint Observation Deck on the 77th floor to check out the panorama of the beautiful hinterland, golden beaches and sparkling ocean before harnessing up for the SkyPoint Climb and stepping outside the glass for an awe-inspiring, open-air adventure as you walk around the top of the building, admiring the views and taking in the expert commentary.
As the Q1 tower is centrally located in Surfers Paradise and the hot air balloon flight includes return transfers, this combo pass ensures getting to your activities is easy and convenient. Similarly, it grants you great flexibility as you can choose to do the included experiences in one day or on different days. The highs you gain from the Gold Coast Sky Pass will surely take a long time to come down from!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (3-13yrs min age for SkyPoint Climb is 12yrs)||
|Family (2Ad & 2Ch)||
How it works
These passes are easy to purchase, and easy to use!
- Purchase your pass. The date you select will be the date for your Hot Air Balloon Tour. SkyPoint Climb and entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck must used on the same day. SkyPoint Climb will need to be contacted to make a booking (contact details will be on the tour voucher provided).
- You will receive an email containing e-Tickets for each activity, along with an information sheet about them.
- Contact the tour operators listed on your e-Tickets to book in your preferred day and time. (Bookings are subject to availability).
- Print your e-Tickets.
- Present the e-Ticket on arrival.
- Purchase tickets for all 3 exciting adventures for one single and low price!
- Experience 3 of the most popular activities and adventures on the Gold Coast.
- Save $$! With these passes you can be sure to save at least 10% off each activities' normal price!
- All of the activities are within 10 minutes of Surfers Paradise and transfers can be organised to and from your accommodation*.
- Receive instant e-Tickets. Purchase, print, book then and GO!
- Take your time - or don't. Enjoy the included experiences at your own pace and when it's convenient for you (tickets are valid for 6 months from date of purchase).
- SkyPoint Climb.
- SkyPoint Observation Deck (must be taken on the same day of the SkyPoint Climb).
- A 30min Hot Air Balloon Ride and Champagne breakfast! ($30 per person Aviation Insurance Levy is payable on the day of the balloon flight).
Step into the open air & conquer SkyPoint's summit by day, witnessing breathtaking 360 degree views from the golden beaches to the lush hinterland. Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck is included (must be taken on the same day of the SkyPoint Climb).
Location: SkyPoint is situated on level 77 of Q1, Surfers Paradise Boulevard, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast. It is just a short walk from central Surfers Paradise.
Tour Times:Operates 7 days a week 9am – 5pm.
Additional Information: This ticket includes the SkyPoint Climb Daytime experience only. A child pass is required for children between the ages of 12-15 years old included.
Hot Air Balloon Ride
Experience the romance & wonder here, floating over the scenic rim of the Gold Coast hinterland. The spectacle of balloons being inflated at dawn is always surprising & definitely impressive. Cap the flight off with a delicious hot breakfast and glass of champagne at the O’Reilly's Grand Homestead.
Location:You'll be picked up by an air-conditioned coach to be transferred to the balloon launch site for a spectacular 30 minute hot air balloon ride, then enjoy a full, champagne breakfast at the O'Reilly's Grand Homestead.
Tour Times: Balloon Flight takes off at approximately 5.45am and returns at approximately 10.30am. Transfer times will be confirmed at the time of your booking.
Additional Information: Please note that a $30 per person Aviation Insurance Levy is payable on the day of the balloon flight. It is recommended that you call 24 hours before your departure date to confirm your booking and to get your accommodation pick-up time. The phone number to call will be listed on your tour voucher.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received for each attraction at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present to each attraction on day of travel
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher