Ask your question
READ OUR REVIEW >>>
Write your review here
SKYPOINT CLIMB TWILIGHT
The Skypoint Twilight climb sets you on a journey to the summit of the Q1 to marvel at the amazing view as the sun sets over the Gold Coast's hinterland. This unique Gold Coast attraction involves a climb atop the world's largest residential building - the Q1 - will allow participants to walk above the glass crown which frames the top of this architectural marvel and experience the SkyPoint Climb! The journey will reach a height of 270 metres above sea level as climbers enjoy the security of an internal handrail that guides climbers up to the massive spire, while the more daring may walk along the edge of the building and experience the thrill of a 270m sheer drop.
Close to 140 stairs will guide climbers up to the summit where they may take an extended pause to experience the stunning 360 degree views that stretch from the Gold Coast's glowing golden beaches, to the city skyline, and out to the greenery of the lush Gold Coast Hinterland to the west. For the chance to experience this visually incredible region like never before, buy a ticket for the Gold Coast's Q1 Skypoint Climb today! To get all of the details on this awe-inspiring climb, read Experience Oz's in-depth review of the SkyPoint Climb.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Adult (16yrs and over)||AUD $89.00|
|Child (12-15yrs)||AUD $69.00|
- All climb wear (weather suit, harness, cap and communication equipment)
- Entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Commemorative Climber Certificate
- Signature SkyPoint Climb cap
- Complimentary group photo of your experience.
- Located atop the iconic Q1 building in the heart of Surfers Paradise, offers the perfect location to enjoy the beauty of a stunning view, while being comforted by the warmth of an inside setting
- The SkyPoint chefs are determined to keep you cosy this winter, with a selection of dishes designed to warm you from the inside out. From hearty Moroccan Lamb Burgers, Mediterranean inspired pizzas, and succulent chicken tenderloins, the SkyPoint menu is sure to dish you up that little extra serving of warmth.
- This time of year also means that 14,000 humpback whales have begun their journey north, and with SkyPoint’s uninterrupted views of the stretching coastline, the Deck is the best vantage point on the Gold Coast to whale watch this season.
Times and Duration
Climb duration is 90 minutes. Twilight Climb times vary depending on the season, but as a guide, in Summer twilight Climbs are 5.45pm and Winter 4.45pm.
- Complete information about the SkyPoint Climb are included on your confirmation voucher. This is an open dated voucher and customers are required to confirm with SkyPoint Climb their preferred date and time once a voucher is purchased
- Ticket valid for 12 months for 1 entry only
- Valid during normal operating hours (Sun to Thurs 9:00am to 9:00pm. Fri and Sat 9:00am to 8:00pm)
- A child pass is required for children between the ages of 12-15 y/o incl
- Child age (12-15 y/o inclusive)
- E Tickets are non refundable, not redeemable for cash and non extendable
Health and Safety
Guests Health And Safety is the most important priority at SkyPoint Climb.
SkyPoint Climb is an experience that caters to many people, including those with various health conditions and levels of fitness. All reasonable measures are taken throughout the entire Climb, however before taking on the adventure, it’s important that you assess the following health and safety information.
You will not be able to participate in the Climb if your health, physical or psychological condition or any other personal factor may endanger or risk your health and safety, or that of other Climbers or SkyPoint staff or affect your ability to complete the Climb unassisted. You must read the below forms before participating in the climb:
- Climber Declaration
- Health and Safety Information
Need to know
To make the most of your Climb experience, SkyPoint provides and recommends the following items to assist you on your adventure:
The key points you need to be aware of and consider before the date of your Climb are listed below. In order to avoid disappointment on the date of your Climb, please read through them and follow all instructions accordingly;
- Climbers must wear fully enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as running or hiking shoes. Sandals, thongs and open-toed shoes are not suitable and cannot be worn.
- You should wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the prevailing weather conditions on the date of your Climb. All Climbers will be provided with and must wear a Climb Suit that is worn over your own clothing, and no loose items, including jewellery such as rings, necklaces, piercing jewellery and watches will be allowed on the Climb. Guests with prescription glasses and sun-glasses will be provided with an attachment to secure them.
- Climbers should be checked-in 15 minutes prior to your climb start time. Climbs will not be delayed for latecomers.
- Prior to your Climb, all Climbers should consider any Health and Medical issues that may impact their ability to climb safely. We ask that all Climbers read SkyPoint Climb's Health & Safety information before the date of their Climb. Please note there are some conditions that make some people not fit to participate in a Climb.
- SkyPoint Climb operates in all weather conditions, with the exception of electrical storms, hail storms or excessively strong wind conditions (in which cases the Climber will be rescheduled). Climbers must still arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled Climb time regardless of weather conditions. SkyPoint Climb will decide in its absolute discretion whether a Climb is proceeding or not. In the event of wet weather, Climbers will be supplied with weather resistant jackets and pants.
- Climbers must sign a Climber Declaration and undertake a breathalyser test. If a Climber records a blood alcohol reading of 0.05% or higher, they cannot participate in the Climb and cannot reschedule.
- All Climbers are required to meet a minimum height requirement of 130cms and children aged between 12 and 15 years inclusive must be accompanied by a responsible full paying adult (maximum 2 children per responsible adult).
- Our safety system specifications require that all Climbers meet the 136 kilogram fully clothed maximum weight requirement. Tickets are booked for a specific date and time. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Changes to the date or time of a reservation are permitted up to 7 days before your confirmed climb date, subject to availability. Changes requested inside of 7 days cannot be accommodated.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be fit to go on SkyPoint Climb?
Climbers must have moderate fitness and strength levels and be able to comfortably walk approximately 280 stairs in addition to climbing some mid-length step ladders. Prior to your Climb, all Climbers should consider any health and medical issues that may impact their ability to Climb safely. We ask that all Climbers read SkyPoint Climb's Health & Safety information at http://www.skypoint.com.au/SkyPoint-Climb/Health--Safety.aspx
What time do I need to be there?
You must arrive at SkyPoint at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time of your Climb for the purposes of checking in. If you arrive after the check in time SkyPoint reserves the right to refuse to allow you to climb, and you will not be entitled to a refund.
What should I wear on the Climb?
- Fully enclosed, rubber soled sports or hiking style shoes that offer good support and grip and are suitable for walking. No open toe shoes are allowed on the Climb.
- You should wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the prevailing weather conditions on the date of your Climb.
- SkyPoint Climb does not allow people to participate in the Climb if they: Height: under 130cm in height Weight: weigh in excess of 136kg fully clothed Age: under the age of 12 year (the adult to child ration is 1 adult for 2 children). Those over the age of 75 years will be required to seek advice and clearance from a medical practitioner before climbing and have that practitioner complete a Medical Clearance Certificate, found on the website. Pregnancy: Are greater than 20 weeks Pregnant (Expectant mothers less than 20 weeks pregnant must consult a medical practitioner before participating in a Climb experience and have that practitioner complete and sign a SkyPoint Climb Medical Clearance Certificate. If you have other health issues that you think may affect your ability to complete the Climb independently, please see our Health and Safety section on our website at http://www.skypoint.com.au/SkyPoint-Climb/Health--Safety.aspx
Do SkyPoint Climbs depart in all weather conditions?
SkyPoint Climb operates in all weather conditions, with the exception of electrical storms, hail storms or excessively strong wind conditions (in which cases the Climb will be rescheduled). Climbers must still arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled Climb time regardless of weather conditions. SkyPoint Climb will decide in its absolute discretion whether a Climb is proceeding or not.
Is SkyPoint Observation Deck included in my SkyPoint Climb experience?
Yes. You – the Climber, are granted one complimentary entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck for the date of your Climb. We recommend you use it to celebrate your accomplishment with friends in our Bar & Cafe after your Climb. This ticket is non-transferable.
Can I take my camera on SkyPoint Climb?
No. Loose items cannot be taken on SkyPoint Climb, including cameras, camcorders and mobile phones. Your Climb Leader will take a variety of photographs of you, including your complimentary Climb Group photograph.
What will I do with my valuables?
SkyPoint Climb recommends you leave valuables at home. Lockers are made available at SkyPoint Climb Mission Control for securing any valuables you have on you.
What about drinking alcohol prior to doing a SkyPoint Climb?
As all SkyPoint Climbers will be breath tested upon check in, it is imperative that your Blood Alcohol Concentration is under 0.05%. Climbers who blow over this level will not be permitted to Climb. If you refuse to be breath tested you will not be able to participate and your ticket will be non-refundable.
Can I wear my prescription or sunglasses on the Climb?
Yes. SkyPoint Climb will supply a special lanyard to ensure your glasses remain attached to you at all times.
If I change my mind, can I get a refund?
As per the Terms and Conditions, the SkyPoint Climb ticket is strictly non-refundable.
Can I change the date or time of my booked Climb?
Changes to the date or time of a reservation are permitted up to 7 days before your confirmed climb date, subject to availability. Changes requested inside of 7 days cannot be accommodated.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of climb
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher