FULL DAY ISLANDS SAILING ADVENTURE FROM AUCKLAND
In the City of Sails, it is hard to beat a full day Auckland sailing adventure. On this tour, spend over 6 hours exploring the Auckland Harbour and its many islands by sail. Enjoy a morning tea while you cruise the islands of the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park, including Browns, Motuhie, Motutapu and Rakino Islands, and view the western end of Waiheke Island and the impressive dormant volcano Rangitoto Island.
Part way through the day, the boat anchors in a scenic, sheltered area. Here, you enjoy a fleshly prepared lunch and your choice of other activities, including taking a scenic stroll or going for a swim. The sails are set in the early afternoon for your leisurely return trip; as you make your way back to Auckland, enjoy an afternoon tea and views of the many islands.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (5-15yrs)||AUD $103.74|
- 6.5 hours of a Full Day Sailing Adventure
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Freshly prepared lunch box
- The best sailing day in Auckland
- Cruise amongst Browns, Motuhie, Motutapu and Rakino Islands
- View the western end of Waiheke Island
- View the impressive dormant volcano Rangitoto Island
The Full Day Islands Sailing Adventure is 6 hours in duration and departs at 9am and returns at 3.30pm.
Season – November to April
100% cancellation fee within 24hrs of experience