Ask your question
Write your review here
- Buy tickets online and SAVE
- Highest views in the Southern Hemisphere
- Located right in the heart of Melbourne
Melbourne's Eureka Skydeck is the highest point in the city and a must-do for any visitor to Victoria's capital! Created to reach for the sky, nothing you have ever experienced will prepare you for the awe inspiring view of Melbourne from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform - the Eureka Skydeck. An experience above all else, Eureka Skydeck takes you to one of the most scenic vantage points available in the country to gaze out over the scenery of Victoria's culturally and historically rich capital, with an impressive panorama visible in every direction.
Be sure to grab your Eureka Skydeck tickets online here to pre-print them before you go and go directly up to the top.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Child Skydeck (4-16 yrs)||AUD $10.00|
|Concession Skydeck (Student/Pensioner/Seniors)||AUD $14.00|
|The Edge Experience (General Admission MUST be purchased)|
|Concession Edge (Student/Pensioner/Seniors)||AUD $10.00|
General Admission tickets allow one entry to Eureka Skydeck 88. This includes use of the interactive displays and educational activities.
Purchase 'The Edge Experience' in addition to the General Admission for access to this thrilling experience.
'The Edge Experience' and Souvenir photos are available at an additional charge.
- Experience the awe inspiring view from the Southern Hemisphere's highest viewing platform.
- Be thrilled as you are projected 3 metres outside the building in a glass box - suspended almost 300 metres above the ground! The only place in the world where you can experience this from an observation deck.
- Get your photo taken as proof of actually being inside 'The Edge' to show friends and family.
- When you finally prise yourself away from the unforgettable panorama, Skydeck 88 entertains the entire family with a host of exciting and educational activities and fascinating facts from displays on offer.
- Discover the 'Serendipity Table', a 6 metre multi-user interactive display that allows you to explore the history and stories of Melbourne's past.
- Use the viewfinders to locate Melbourne landmarks or experience the elements in the outside 'Terrace' area.
Eureka Skydeck is open from 10am to 10pm, with last entry at 9.30pm. Excludes Christmas and New Year's Eve where the deck will close at 5.30pm with last entry at 5pm.
What to Bring
- Money for souvenirs
Do you have to be an Australian citizen to qualify for the Concession/Senior rate?
- No. All international visitors are welcome at this rate as long as they hold a form of ID.
- Children 3 and under are free
- A kiosk is available with coffee, soft drinks, ice-cream and snacks.
- Mementos of your visit to Eureka are available in the Skydeck shop
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher