Ask your question
Write your review here
- Cuddle a koala!
- The Gold Coast's best wildlife park
- Includes entry to Green Challenge ropeway
- Visit a genuine wildlife hospital
- See Tasmanian Devils, crocodiles, lorikeets, wombats & more
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast has long been one of the most popular attractions in south-east Queensland, and it isn't hard to see why; with great prices on tickets for the huge array of things to do, Currumbin Sanctuary offers one of the best value days out for families and individuals alike! Get up close with a ton of the best and cutest native Aussie and exotic wildlife at the many interactive displays and wide-open enclosures while walking amongst the lush, comfortable eucalyptus and rainforest environments.
All your animal favourites are here - cuddle and have your photo taken with a koala, get up close with crocodiles, hand-feed the many friendly kangaroos and much, much more. Be sure to stay around for the daily Rainbow Lorrikeet feeding - one of the main attractions!
Buy your Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary tickets here to visit this ever-popular zoological facility that is located on the Gold Coast Highway at Currumbin, around 5 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and approximately 20 mins' drive from Surfers Paradise. Open 364 days a year (except Christmas), pay a visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary today - you won't be disappointed. General admission tickets can also include access to the Green Challenge Adventure Parc for an extra $5 per person, an amazingly fun treetop ropeway adventure just next to Currumbin Sanctuary that the kids will love.
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Entry Only (Green Challenge Treetops Ropes Course NOT included)|
|Adult|| ||AUD $33.00|
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $33.00|
|Pensioner/Student|| ||AUD $33.00|
|Family (2A+2C)|| ||AUD $99.00|
|Entry (Including Green Challenge Treetops Ropes Course)|
|Adult|| ||AUD $38.00|
|Child (6-14yrs)||AUD $38.00|
|Pensioner/Student|| ||AUD $38.00|
|Family (2A+2C)|| ||AUD $115.00|
- General admission
- Access to Community Wildlife Hospital precinct
- Access to Green Challenge Treetops Ropes Course for an extra $5 per person. (Children must be 6 years and over to enter the Green Challenge)
- Wildlife photos
- Food and beverages
- Segway Safaris
- Get Closer to native Australian wildlife such as; Koala's, kangaroos, crocodiles, snakes, lorikeets, wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Dingoes and so much more.....
- Aboriginal Performers.
- Segway Safari's (additional charge inside the park)- Imagine gliding gently, virtually silently through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Each Segway Safari will cover Currumbin's extensive Forest Walk, taking in wildlife displays and experiences along the way.
- Green Challenge - Sixty-five challenges, over four separate courses, weave their way through the eucalypt and rainforest canopy, taking visitors higher and further into the spectacular natural setting. Each of the Green Challenge courses has been designed for children (children must reach 160cm from heels to middle of both outstretched hands to enter the Green Challenge and 180cm for the advanced, Extreme Green Challenge) and adults alike for family fun, fitness and team building. Green Challenge is open for use during QLD & NSW School Holidays from 10am - 5pm with last entry to the course 4pm. Weekends during the school semester: session times to be run at 10am, 11.30am, 1.30pm & 3.00pm. Weekends 10am - 5pm (last entry to the course at 4pm).
Click here to view Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary's daily show timetable.
8am - 5pm 7 days a week. Closed Christmas Day 25th December and until 1.30pm Anzac Day 25th April.
- Weekdays during school semester: session times run at: 11.00 / 12.30 / 14.00
- Weekends during school semester: session times run at: 11.00 / 12.00 / 13.00 / 14.00
Please be at Green Challenge Base Camp 5mins before your session.
- All necessary equipment and a safety briefing are provided for each participant, ensuring a safe, fun and exhilarating experience.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s all-new, exhilarating treetops ropes course – the Green Challenge – is bigger and even more exciting than ever before.
- Sixty-five challenges, over four separate courses, weave their way through the eucalypt and rainforest canopy, taking visitors higher and further into the spectacular natural setting
- The four courses include a beginners’ course, two intermediate courses and the Extreme Green Challenge – an advanced course designed to offer the ultimate challenge for participants
- Must be 6 or over to enter green challenge conditions apply (please refer to height restrictions)
- 160cm's to middle of palm when hand stretched above head to enter green and or red courses.
180cm's to middle of palm when hand stretched above head to enter black course.
Ticket is valid or 12 months from the date of purchase.
28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin QLD 4223. 25 minutes south of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes north of Coolangatta. 5 minutes north from Gold Coast Airport.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) aims to provide attractions and activities which can be enjoyed by all guests, whether young or old. The emphasis is on activities which are interactive, fun and educational. Although the park covers a large area, the miniature railway is a great way for young children to see all the main attractions. CWS operates regardless of the weather conditions. All shows & presentations operate as advertised. However, there are no refunds available as a result of wet weather. There are inexpensive ponchos for sale to protect you in the event of unexpected rain. Free car parking is available directly opposite the parks entrance. Limited Wheelchair and Stroller hire is available for a hire charge. The Sanctuary has an extensive range of boardwalks and ramps for wheelchair access. Assistance would be required for some steep paths and are signed accordingly.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience. Alternatively......
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher