View A copy of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Park Map here
- Upgrade your General Admission ticket to include the Adventure Parc High Ropes Course. Please choose this ticket option prior to purchase. (Children must be 6 years and over to enter the Adventure Parc High Ropes Course)
- Wildlife photos
- Food and beverages
- Segway Safaris
- Get Closer to native Australian wildlife such as; Koala's, kangaroos, crocodiles, snakes, lorikeets, wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Dingoes and so much more.....
- Aboriginal Performers.
- Segway Safari's (additional charge inside the park)- Imagine gliding gently, virtually silently through the lush surroundings of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Each Segway Safari will cover Currumbin's extensive Forest Walk, taking in wildlife displays and experiences along the way.
- Adventure Parc - (additional charge) Eighty-five challenges, over five separate courses, weave their way through the eucalypt and rainforest canopy, taking visitors higher and further into the spectacular natural setting. Each of the Adventure Parc courses has been designed for children (children must reach 160cm from heels to middle of both outstretched hands to enter the Adventure Parc and 180cm for the advanced, Extreme Adventure Parc High Ropes Course) and adults alike for family fun, fitness and team building. Adventure Parc is open from 10am Monday to Friday. 9:30am Saturdays, Sundays Public Holidays and QLD/NSW school holidays. Last entry for the course leaves from the base at 3pm. Please arrive at the Main gate of the Sanctuary no later than 2.30pm. Parc closes at 5pm.
Click here to view Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary's daily show timetable.
8am - 5pm 7 days a week. Closed Christmas Day 25th December and Anzac Day 25th April.
Adventure Parc High Ropes Course
Opening Hours: 10am Monday to Friday. 9:30am Saturdays, Sundays Public Holidays and QLD/NSW school holidays Last entry for the course leaves from the base at 3pm. Please arrive at the Main gate of the Sanctuary no later than 2.30pm. Parc closes at 5pm.
Closed on Christmas and ANZAC Days.
Please be at Adventure Parc Base Camp 5mins before your session.
- All necessary equipment and a safety briefing are provided for each participant, ensuring a safe, fun and exhilarating experience.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s all-new, exhilarating treetops ropes course – the Adventure Parc High Ropes Course – is bigger and even more exciting than ever before.
- Eighty-five challenges, over five separate courses, weave their way through the eucalypt and rainforest canopy, taking visitors higher and further into the spectacular natural setting
- The four courses include two beginners’ courses, one intermediate course, the Croc Shock and the most challenging Black course – an advanced course designed to offer the ultimate challenge for participants
- Must be 6 or over to enter Adventure Parc High Ropes Course conditions apply (please refer to height restrictions)
28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin QLD 4223. 25 minutes south of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes north of Coolangatta. 5 minutes north from Gold Coast Airport.
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (CWS) aims to provide attractions and activities which can be enjoyed by all guests, whether young or old. The emphasis is on activities which are interactive, fun and educational. Although the park covers a large area, the miniature railway is a great way for young children to see all the main attractions. CWS operates regardless of the weather conditions. All shows & presentations operate as advertised. However, there are no refunds available as a result of wet weather. There are inexpensive ponchos for sale to protect you in the event of unexpected rain. Car parking is available directly opposite the parks entrance at $5 per vehicle. Limited Wheelchair and Stroller hire is available for a hire charge. The Sanctuary has an extensive range of boardwalks and ramps for wheelchair access. Assistance would be required for some steep paths and are signed accordingly.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience. Alternatively......
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher