As you climb aboard our boat, which is moored just behind the Coolangatta & Tweed Heads Golf Club, you will feel welcome and safe. Our friendly staff, who happen to own the boat and business will make you feel comfortable. As we leave the jetty you will experience the beautiful scenery with Mount Warning in the back ground, we may have the company of some bottlenose dolphins as we travel up the river and the picture perfect coastline as we head out over the Tweed Bar and off to the magical Cook Island.
During the Whale Watching Season here off the Gold Coast (June to November), we may encounter a whale or two on our trip out to the Island, if you are lucky, whilst you are snorkelling, you just might hear the whales singing or be close enough to see them swim by – Oh My God !! how good would that be !!!! It is in the Spring that you can see the babies with their mothers swiming around Cook Island – just quietly – there’s a pretty good chance that you will see whales during June to November !!!
So let us show you one of the areas hidden treasures, we guarantee that you will love it.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Snorkelling Tour (incl. all gear, no experience needed)|
|Per person||AUD $85.00|
|Family (2 AD & 2 x CH, 8 yrs & over)||AUD $280.00|
|Spectator (Boat Ride Only)|
|Per Person (must be accompanied by a paying snorkeler)||AUD $50.00|
|Bus Transfer Per Person|
|Surfers/ Southport/ Main Beach/ Broadbeach/ Mermaid/ Miami||AUD $20.00|
|Burleigh/ Palm Beach/ Currumbin/ Tugun/ Bilinga/ Fingal||AUD $15.00|
|Coolangatta/Rainbow Beach/Tweed Heads/ Tweed Heads Sth||AUD $10.00|
|Cooly Dive Store to the Boat and back to the store||AUD $5.00|
- Mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit and flotation devices.
- Experienced snorkeling instructor.
- Boat trip to Cook Island.
- Light refreshments.
Operates 7 days a week. Departure times vary due to weather and tide conditions. These times are approximate. Your exact tour time will be confirmed with you the day before departure.
- Meet at Jetty by 8am (QLD Time)
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Return: approx 11.30pm
All cruises depart the Private Jetty Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club, Alf Rush Memorial Drive, Tweed Heads South.
Travelling by Car
- 10 minutes from Coolangatta Airport
- 10 minutes from Coolangatta/Kirra/Tugun/Rainbow Bay
- 20 minutes from Burleigh Heads area
- 15 minutes from Palm Beach/Elanora area
- 45 minutes from Byron Bay
- 40 minutes from Surfers Paradise
- 1.5hrs from Brisbane
For those who are staying in
Tweed Heads/Coolangatta/RainbowBay/Kirra/Tugun/Currumbin We have a courtesy bus – fee from $5 – $10 each includes return.
- Easy Access to the boat with a floating pontoon and ramp
- There is plenty of parking at the Coolangatta Tweed Golf Club which is only seconds walk to the boat.
What to bring
- Towel and swimmers
- Deal with sea sickness if it affects you.
Terms and Conditions
Neither “Whale Watcher/cooly dive” nor its employees shall be liable for any death or personal injury to any passengers, any loss or damage to property unless such death, injury, loss or damage has been acclaimed as a result of negligence by the company or its employees.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher