HELICOPTER AND JET BOAT ADVENTURE COMBO
This Christchurch activity combo is perfect for thrill-seekers wanting a little bit extra adrenalin to their Christchurch sightseeing experience! Take off from Christchurch on a scenic helicopter flight over the Canterbury Plains to the stunning Waimakariri Gorge found deep in the Southern Alps high country. Here you will land and arrive at your next activity in true V.I.P style! Straight off the chopper you will embark on an unforgettable jet boat ride through the braided, at times very shallow waters of this narrow gorge!
Speed past towering cliffs and overhanging rocks and hang on tight for the most scenic and exhilarating jet boating experience of your life! After your Christchurch jet boating adventure, your helicopter will transport you back to Christchurch! Heli-light times are approximately 80 minutes in the air and a 30 minute jet boat ride – providing all the sightseeing fun you can possibly handle!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Per Person||AUD $456.49|
- Approximately 80 minutes
- 30 minute Jet Boat experience
- Combine the thrill of an amazing scenic flight over the Canterbury Plains and through the stunning Waimakariri Gorge
Office / Hangar - Harewood Aviation Park, 800 Pound Road
What to Bring
sturdy tramping boots, layers of warm clothing eg. Merino / woollen, light / warm pants, warm hat and gloves. Your day pack should be able to carry extra layers, wind proof Jacket, sun block, sunglasses, food and water.'
- Children are most welcome on this trip.
- Flight subject to a minimum of two passenger fare.
Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation policy is 30% refund within 7 days, 70% within 24 hours and no cancellation is required if the flight is cancelled by the helicopter operator due weather or volcanic activity.
- Minimum numbers of 2 passengers apply.
- Tour duration, flight times and tour inclusions may vary due to weather conditions and passenger loadings.
- All offshore, volcanic, snow landings and landings at unprepared off site locations, are undertaken at your own risk. Such Landings are at your pilot’s sole discretion.
- Operations daily subject to weather and volcanic activity.
- Due to weight and balance restrictions on all aircraft, please notify our bookings office if passengers exceed 109 kgs (239lbs).
- A fuel surcharge may apply.
- Due to weight and balance restrictions on all aircraft, a surcharge may apply to all passengers over 110kg (240 lbs).