Ask your question
Write your review here
- Catch and cook mud crabs
- Lovely river cruise
- Includes morning tea
- Approx 3.5 hour tour
Hit the rivers of the Gold Coast for this catch a crab cruise and pump for yabbies, feed the friendly wild pelicans, try fishing, catch and eat delicious mud crabs and experience the Australian outdoor lifestyle... it's so much fun! Catch and cook mud crabs and enjoy the crab show and enjoy the activities of Pelican feeding, Yabby pumping, fishing, trapping for mud crabs & crab show (all equipment supplied). Sheltered from sun/rain on purpose built boats. The lake system is a protected natural environment and calm water. Duration of tour is 3.5 Hours and includes morning tea of Tea/Coffee and Cookies. Opportunity to purchase oysters direct from the farm. Optional Lunch Menu available onboard (not included).
- Morning tea
- Equipment for all activities, fishing rods and bait supplied
- Creek cruise with crab catching and crab show
Lunch or transfers additional, please select from the ticket options.
- A really Aussie experience with outdoor activities including yabbie pumping, fishing, pelican and fish feeding and crab catching.
- Catch and cook mud crabs and enjoy the crab show
- Morning tea included
- Lunch options include a Birds Bay Seafood Basket, Seafood Plater, and a Crab Oyster Platter.
- Opportunity to purchase fresh oysters direct from the oyster farm
Tour departs daily at 9am (QLD time) from Birds Bay Oyster Farm and runs for 3.5 hours including lunch options.
Lot 685 Birds Bay Drive
Afternoon Tour is subject to availability and is mainly for group bookings. To book please contact us on 1300 035 532 to check for availability.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher