MOUNTAIN BIKE TOURS
Ride through a range of fire trails and backcountry single tracks, exhilarating downhills and log jumps on our Byron Bay Mountain Biking tours. This adventure takes place amid lush, subtropical rainforests, complemented by ancient volcanic terrain in the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park in the hinterland of Byron Bay. Start your ride by viewing beautiful Minyon Falls before commencing your two-wheel adventure listening to the sounds of parrots and kookaburras. If you are lucky, you may see a scurrying goanna, a bush turkey or even a koala!
The ride can change daily, but it includes a combination of fire trails and single tracks, weaving through the national park. We'll stop for a snack and photos, absorbing the beautiful scenery before a descent and a good climb. The ride finishes at a swimming hole at the crest of Minyon Falls, where we'll enjoy a locally sourced picnic lunch. We stop for some delectable homemade organic ice-cream, on the way back to Byron Bay.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (under 15 years old)||AUD $99.00|
- A professional, highly qualified and passionate guide
- Superior quality front-suspension, disc brake mountain bike
- Australian Standards approved cycling helmet
- Homemade snacks and water
- Locally sourced picnic lunch
- Swimming and cooling off at waterholes
- Homemade organic ice cream on the way back to Byron Bay
- Entrance fees to Nightcap National Park
- Donation towards the regeneration and protection of rainforests through our charity, Rainforest Rescue
- Return transportation to Byron Bay
What to bring
- Cool and comfortable riding clothes
- Closed-toe shoes (sneakers/trainers are fine)
- Camera (to capture the amazing memories)
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- Refillable water bottle
- Bathers/swimmers and towel (for the waterhole swim at lunch)
- Experience exclusive Mt bike access to World Heritage National Parks
- Explore a huge range of tracks, trails, firebreaks and backcountry single tracks
- Refresh in secret swimming holes
- Indulge in a home made locally sourced picnic lunch by the falls
- Embrace the experience of meeting new people, exploring new territory and having a wickedly awesome day out!
This is a full day tour departing daily from Byron Bay at 9.00am and returns at 3.30pm.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher