GEIKIE GORGE ABORIGINAL HERITAGE ADVENTURE WITH DARNGKU RIVER CRUISE
A photographer's delight, the multi-coloured soaring cliffs of Geikie Gorge are an impressive sight. Cruise its calm waters and experience the gorge and wildlife up close and learn of the Aboriginal Dreamtime. This tour includes a 2 hour cruise.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (4-14yrs)||AUD $156.00|
- Morning tea
- Picnic lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Two hour gorge cruise
- Outback town of Fitzroy Crossing
- Willare Bridge
- Geikie Gorge - significant Aboriginal cultural region known by the Bunaba people as Darngku
- The cliffs are notable for their multiple colours where the Fitzroy River has cut through fossil reefs over millions of years
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch in beautiful surrounds
- Explore the river bank on a leisurely bushwalk along the gorge walk trail or depart for the Darngku Heritage Cruise
DARNGKU HERITAGE CRUISE * Two hour Darngku Heritage Cruise with a cultural guide * Witness the magnificent features of Darngku through the eyes of the traditional Aboriginal owners * Keep an eye out for bird life and freshwater crocodiles!
Tour departs Sundays, Wednesdays & Fridays April to November from 7.45am and returns at 10.30pm.
50% cancellation fee within 72hrs of your, 100% fee within 24hrs of tour. Children under 5 are FREE of charge.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher