BYRON BAY DAY TRIP
Head on a tour from Brisbane to Byron Bay for gorgeous beaches, dramatic headlands and a richly deserved reputation as Australia's laid back lifestyle capital. This tour includes 5 hours free time to soak up the beach, atmosphere and the sights of the town.
Choose from the standard Byron Bay Day Trip with 5 hours free time, or upgrade to the Day Trip plus Lighthouse for $15 extra or the Day Trip plus Hinterland and Lighthouse for $30 extra.
- Coach to Byron Bay
- 5 hours free time in Byron Bay (Byron Bay Day Trip)
- 4 hours free time in Byron Bay (Byron Bay plus Lighthouse Tour)
- 2 hours free time in Byron Bay (Byron Bay plus Hinterland and Lighthouse)
- Day Trip plus Lighthouse for $15 extra
- Day Trip plus Hinterland and Lighthouse for $30 extra
Tours depart Thursdays and Sundays at 7.45am and returns approximately 5.15pm.
Bus Stop 125, Roma St Brisbane City. Infront of Brisbane Transit Centre.
- Byron Bay - the most easterly point in Australia
- Gorgeous beaches
- Dramatic headlands
- Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Discover local shops, cafes or even take a dip in the surf
What to Bring
- Tour voucher
- Swimming costume
- Water bottle
- Children over 8 years are welcome when accompanied by an adult
- We do not accept infants or children requiring child/booster seats.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher