BRISBANE PHOTOGRAPHY DAY TOUR AND COURSE
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Per person||AUD $99.00|
3 Hour photography tour of Brisbane CBD River side and surrounding areas. Learn from a real digital photography pro!
Tours depart Saturday's at 8.30am - 11.30am.
Please meet at the front of the Brisbane City Visitors Centre, located at Queen Street Mall. The tour will conclude at GOMA (Gallery Of Modern Art) in Southbank.
What to bring
- Bring your own digital camera (camera rental is also available)
- Full charged batteries and spares
- Image cards, formatted and spares if possible.
- Hat, Sunglasses, sunscreen and bottle water.
- Comfortable walking shoes (you will be walking a bit!)
- Umbrella if the weather is wet.
- Camera Manual (this helps when the Pro is teaching you about using your own camera)
If renting a camera from us we ask that you please bring your own USB stick to save your images on.
Available for Hire
- $20 per 3 hour tour (DSLR)
- Tripod ($5.00)
- Cable release (Canon) or remote (Canon, Nikon, Pentax) ($5.00)
Please advise at the time of booking if you require hire equipment. You can note this in the 'Additional Comments' section when placing your booking and pay on the day.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher