CAPE REINGA VIA 90 MILE BEACH TOUR
This Bay of Islands tour provides an awesome adventure in New Zealand’s Far North, setting out to explore the amazing Cape Reinga (also known as Te Rerenga Wairua in the Maori tongue), which is renowned for its vast, untouched level of beauty that makes it one of the can't-miss highlights of NZ!
Throughout this full day tour which departs at 7:15am, you'll witness a unique combination of Maori legends interspersed with stretches of lush Puketi kauri forest as you're taken by the friendly driver/guides to see such regional highlights as the Cape Reinga lighthouse, and of course the iconic 90 Mile Beach. One of the most comprehensive nature-based tours in NZ's far north awaits - book online today and get in touch with New Zealand's beautifully untouched wilderness.
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Child (5-14yrs)||AUD $76.77|
|Infant (Under 5 years)||AUD $0.00|
- Maori Legends
- Puketi kauri forest
- Sandboard down giant sand dunes
- Cape Reinga lighthouse
- Historic commentary and Maori legends
- Ninety Mile beach
- Shellfish digging on 90 Mile Beach
- Morning Tea stop for refreshments
- Option to plant a native tree at Cape Reinga (additional cost)
- Exclusive Full buffet lunch at a beautiful game fishing lodge over looking the dunes and 90 Mile beach
- Exclusive Full buffet lunch at a beautiful game fishing lodge over looking the dunes and 90 Mile beach. Vegetarian option is available.
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off within Paihia
- Complimentary Ferry ticket to Paihia if departing from Russel
- Air-conditioned coach
- Full on-board commentary
- Morning tea is at your own expense
- Plantation of native tree at Cape Reinga
A full commentary is provided in English by your driver guide. Printed guide sheets are available in German, Japanese and Mandarin.
Luxury, air conditioned, full size coaches purpose-built for passenger comfort and sandy beach conditions.
What to Bring
- Walking shoes
- Change of clothes for sand-boarding
This tour departs at 7.15 a.m and returns at 6.15 p.m.
This tour is approximately 11 hours.
Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking. Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour. For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher.